• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pense; Quite Some Time Has Passed

Started by WannGLondon, January 16, 2012, 08:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas-t

Flatron

I'm not the greatest fan of british cities, but your MD makes me rethink my standpoint! :thumbsup:
Those pics are legen......dary!

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Yep, great update  ()stsfd()

Love the landmarks scattered throughout, as well as how the CBD stands-out in the regionview. Also curious to learn some statistics, population must be over a million already, right?!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

WannGLondon

Thank you all for the comments. I just have a teaser for you all today.

Quote from: vortext on September 14, 2012, 06:18:36 AM
Yep, great update  ()stsfd()

Love the landmarks scattered throughout, as well as how the CBD stands-out in the regionview. Also curious to learn some statistics, population must be over a million already, right?!
Thanks for the comment Vortext, and yes the population has reached around 1,230,000

Teaser

And of course, a region view.

See you all soon!
Call me Warren.

art128

Quote from: WannGLondon on September 23, 2012, 11:12:20 AMThanks for the comment Vortext, and yes the population has reached around 1,230,000

And I was happy when my regional population just got past the 100.000  inhabitants. D:

Great teaser with a beautiful area. 

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Quote from: art128 on September 23, 2012, 11:21:06 AM
Quote from: WannGLondon on September 23, 2012, 11:12:20 AMThanks for the comment Vortext, and yes the population has reached around 1,230,000

And I was happy when my regional population just got past the 100.000  inhabitants. D:

Did a little dance the other day when the regional population passed 25k  :-[  :D

Nice park area and I'm wondering what that large, empty area left of the CBD is for. .

Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird

wallasey

Well done with the 1 million!

Looking forward to the full update!

mave94

Amazing teaser with that nice wealthy area. :thumbsup:

WannGLondon

Quote from: vortext on September 23, 2012, 11:27:26 AM
Quote from: art128 on September 23, 2012, 11:21:06 AM

Did a little dance the other day when the regional population passed 25k  :-[  :D

Nice park area and I'm wondering what that large, empty area left of the CBD is for. .

Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
Vortext, that area will eventually be for these gorgeous terraces;

...if someone would be willing to BAT them. haha  :P

Hey guys, sorry but this is just a short region update. Population has reached around 1,450,000 inhabitants and I am very pleased with the way the city is turning out to be.

'Til next time!
Call me Warren.

vortext

Easy to see why one would be pleased with such a region view, stunning really.  :thumbsup:

As for terraces, I've already left the link in another request you made but I might as well here; are you familiar with these? If not, also check out the other files because there're a number of variations.
time flies like a bird

RickD

Wow! Impressive region shot.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

catty

I got busy on other things   :'(  and I come back to  :o  that region shot is stunning   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

WannGLondon

Thanks for the comments, guys.

This is just an update on my region with a cooler shot to make it look more realistic (except for all the neon colors).

The population is about 1 million 700 thousand and the highest demand is for commercial office, low wealth residential, high wealth residential and industrial. There are around 700 thousand jobs and 400 thousand Industrial jobs. I am very happy with how the region is turning out with all of my roads and mass transit being highly used. Central Pense is still bustling and right now I am trying to add some more towers to the skylne with the high demand in office jobs. Anyway, goodbye for now.
Call me Warren.

mave94

That is a wonderful region view you have. It looks very realistic with those parks among the neighbourhoods, and a clear CBD in the centre.

-Matthijs

Swordmaster

Looking good! A little trick: if you zoom to level 6 before saving, you get rid of some of the square lines in region view.

Cheers
Willy

nas-t

art128

Cool region view! Already 1M inhabitants, I wonder how many you'll get when the region is fully developed!

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

That is an amazing region shot! I really like how the city sprawls along the river, like how they do in real life  :thumbsup:

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

wallasey

That region shot looks fantastic, one of the best I've seen in a while! I like the organic growth that is going on, it would be interesting to see how the city interacts with the rest of the region.

Well done!!!