• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Olympus City: Evolutions... 8-15-2008: Turning Back the Pendulum: prologue

Started by Filasimo, February 24, 2007, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Shadow Assassin

I like it. :P

And it definitely has a Bleach feel to it... heh. :P

It's quite... tranquil in a sense.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

bat

Beautiful start on that palace! Looking forward to more of that great area... :thumbsup:

Manny

Ryan B.

Flip, man - it looks great!  I may not be much of a Bleach fan, but my girlfriend is - she'd love this!  I totally plan on showing her.

You've been working hard on this - keep diggin', and it'll be done and look great before you know it!

MAS71

Oh !! That's really great developments Filasimo !!  &apls  &apls
before, thank you again that let me know this nice one too.  ;)

They seems to me(us Japaese) a fantasy-world. ;D
The "Edo-Series" by NOB san, They are made with images of Japanese popular movie "Sen to chihiro no kamikakushi" you know?
It was shown all over the world.
-Chihiros Reise ins Zauberland
-Spirited Away
-El viaje de Chihiro
-Le Voyage de Chihiro
-La città incantata
so They are not have well a realism of the Japan and have a color of some fantasy a strong.  $%Grinno$%

well, I'm going to stop talking about other topics. :-[
Please keep it up and I'm looking forwad to see more updates Filasimo san. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

rooker1

Wow....that looks like a lot of work.  I'm not too big on this type of terrafroming, but I'll reserve my comments on that until you have everthing done.  I'm sure it will look better than I am imagining it. 
As for your LOTting, that looks great.  I see you figured out the stair problem you had.
I await the final product although I do know that might not be for some time.
I wish you would update more often my friend.  It always a pleasure to see what you are up to.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

BlondeTwiggy

To quote porter...Daaaang.  I pretty much hate doing terraforming stuff (though its nice to look at) the amount you have done must have taken extreme patience.  I like the custom lots of course  ;)  Oh and the garden stuff is prettyful.  Haha well I'll talk to you later.   ;D

Palpatine001

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very Nice for a "small" update indeed

[Gets cheque book out]

How much?

Like to purchase it as one of my new residences  :P

Otherwise nice wook
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Moshi

Fantastic setup there, I love the way you use those embankments. If you don't mind me asking, how did you make the stairways?

By the way, the central palace seems invisible in the last pic..

Schulmanator

I like where you are heading with this. And, I think this will develop into an outstanding and definitely unique creation. Bringon the updates!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Filasimo

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, RL has hit hard. Ill try to see what I can pull with my free time in the next few days
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Its all good Ryan.... I did love the last showcase there of what you have been doing and as always I cant wait to see more....  The wait is always worth it with you!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!