• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Olympus City: Evolutions... 8-15-2008: Turning Back the Pendulum: prologue

Started by Filasimo, February 24, 2007, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filasimo

hehe so you wanna start hosting my MD now jacob? anyways i am currently now just getting back into playing SC after a months absence and should have an update within a day or so. it depends on whether i can get rid of this brainfart.
Ryan
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Hey Ryan i hope you get over that brain fart pretty soon, cause you know what they say about them? In case you dont here i'll show ya's, cause you are my friend....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Filasimo

well just to let you guys know this MD isnt dead its more than alive....currently im working on a Airship naval port for the next update in continuation to the current storyline here's a teaser:

Enjoy and STAY TUNED! :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tarkus

Dang, that is quite the port there.  Very detailed, I might add.  Looking forward to seeing where this teaser goes, and glad to see you back MDing. :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)

porter66083

Well.... ya know.... you leave your MD alone and don't show my brilliant work off.... I'm going to have to do it for you!

Just like I had to bury that body for you in my back yar..... oh wait... not supposed to talk about that, am I?

Anywho, the teaser looks great... and it's nice to see you actually have startyed this back up.... who'da thunk you'd finally quit being so lazy and get back to work??  ;)

Jacob

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Filasimo

Quote from: porter66083 on October 17, 2007, 11:10:18 PM

Just like I had to bury that body for you in my back yar..... oh wait... not supposed to talk about that, am I?

Anywho, the teaser looks great... and it's nice to see you actually have startyed this back up.... who'da thunk you'd finally quit being so lazy and get back to work??  ;)

Jacob

dude youre not pose to reveal about the body!!!!  :angrymore: oh wells least we dont have to be hearing horrible music and bragging anymore  :D and i wasnt being lazy i was being productive!  ::)
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

bat

A very great looking teaser there! Looking forward to the next update...

MAS71

Wow !! Super !!  &apls

Hello again Filasimo san  :)
Thanks for PM and invitation your DM.

It does not have much for use the YAMATO in the SC4 which I made.
but, I'm glad that I can watch various arrangement of you and I'm very happily. :D

however, I don't know that they were mass-produced.  ;D

and It is very interesting pics of "Japanese TV-News" on before page too !! :D
There was not the damage in Yamato and was good.  $%Grinno$%

By the way,,,
When my ship does come into water, some indication of the waterline become funny.  &mmm
I could not make a LOD of the Yamato well. so I think that want to remake it sometime.  ;)

Thanks again Filasimo san !!

Filasimo

@ mas san, domo arrigato gozaimasu for visiting my MD as for your lovely ship, I tried to make it dock like how you did it with your docked version lot. as for it being partially underwater thats perfectly fine. its not suppose to show the whole ship since its on water  :thumbsup: about my last updates im glad that you like them and also it was porter san that made those pics for me. my next on the list to do is add those those ship building BATs that one of your Japanese BATter colleagues made. he based it off your ship  ;) anyways feel free to stop by anytime mas san!

ja!

Ryan
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

JanYpe

Looks like you've packed plenty of firepower in that teaser! :thumbsup:
Lurker Extraordinaire

M4346

That's looking really good Ryan! I like what you've done with those SNMN lots and can't wait to see what you have instore with the rest of the base!  :thumbsup:  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Emperor Stormont

OMG Finally we have an update.....lol j/k

That looks fantastic, and great use of the SNMN Lots as M mentioned. Looking forward to more Ryan...... $%Grinno$%

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Filasimo

hey guys i know i havnt been active with this MD but RL really does hit ya at times ill see what i can put together in the next couple days  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Take it easy Ryan we all know what RL can Do.... So patiently awaiting the update...

Filasimo

Hey guys! I finally had some free time to work on my latest update. What you see here is Krakura Airship Naval Port, a Olympus City naval installation located in the Olympus commonwealth protectorate of Isshin. This area was built in secret after the Olympus City / Cherry Oaks war as a expansion base for future territory developments. The Olympus City Secret Operative Military Force or O.C.S.O.M. is based there although they are rarely seen except for some heavily guarded areas of the base where a sleuth of them are seen protecting unknown portals that are linked underground. Also the Krakura's Airship Naval Personnel are stationed here too.  It was never intended to become a major evacuation point for Olympus City citizens and development plans for the new evacuees are now being formed. As Super Typhoon Kurosaki approaches Olympus City, evacuations to this base was ordered. You will see some pics of the base before the evacuation ships arrive.  Hope you all enjoy!

The Ports Central Headquarters facilities and housing area

One of the 2 major port areas of the base

The landbase part of the port

As common on some bases there are some weird features that the Krakura Airship Naval Port has as you will see in these pictures:

A underground entrance without an exit, some say it leads to a multi level underground secret facility where even airship personnel needs clearance to enter or else they will be shot without warning......

A heavily guarded ground blast door area in the middle of the Port's Central HQ park's pond area. Noone on the base really knows why it was built there or its intended use.

Some say that before the Airship Naval Port was constructed, the Olympus City Government sent a private engineering brigade to the area first to "scout the area" before they sent the rest of the team that had built and designed the port which took 10 years for them to give the rest of the team the go ahead.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this update and the next one will resume what happened as Super Typhoon Kurosaki hit the coast.

-STAY TUNED!!- 

:thumbsup:

Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

porter66083

OMG! Activity? An update? It must be a sign of the apocalypse!

Actually though, amazing update! I love the detail and the military feel of it all!

Hopefully it won't take over a month for the next one ;)

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Emperor Stormont

Quote from: porter66083 on November 26, 2007, 10:20:22 PM
OMG! Activity? An update? It must be a sign of the apocalypse!

Actually though, amazing update! I love the detail and the military feel of it all!

Hopefully it won't take over a month for the next one ;)

LOL I have to agree with Jacob on that one Ryan, LOL

Anyways onto the update. Very good job, love the use of the Athenian University, one of my fav buildings, the whole area looks fantastic.  &bis&

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Diggis

Nice looking base.  Gota get me a look at that underground facility.  ()what()