• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aurelianis

Started by Antoine, February 10, 2007, 08:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoine

Thanks you very much NikNik  :)

pvarcoe

Rayden

Nice update, very well laid out suburbs, not too repetitive, and I agree with Nik-Nik, nice overpass over the highway. :thumbsup:

petercintn

I've been reading up on city building theory, and it looks like you have the 'keep the residential driving slow by using t intersections and funnel the traffic to roads for faster travel' down to a science.  I'm not sure if that what you wanted to do, but I think it's a good example and I love to see a traffic overview if you will.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Antoine

It's that you want ?

Badsim

Bonjour Antoine ,

Your last picture doesn't show ... I've some troubles with imageshack these days .If you have some , too , you can also use Fileden.com .
I've forgotten to congratulate you about your fist attempt as BATer : these french highway signs are excellent . :thumbsup:
You know what ? There's a subject on which I'll never be as good as you ... suburbs & network connections .(I'm serious , I've got no patiente for that , so that's something I admire at others ... ;) )

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

Thanks you badsim  ;) I don't see too the picture so I'll update the link now ^^

Antoine

UPDATE

The city's firms

It's a long work to travell around LE and BAT every time ^^

kimcar

&apls Very nice work on the billboards . :thumbsup: Glad we have a new batter  ;D

rooker1

Great work on the billboards and great work here as well with the last update. &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

I love the billboards...particularly the Michelin man! Great work!

dedgren

Lots of fun with those billboards- Aurelianis is well worth a frequent look.

I'm a fan!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

emilin

Nice. Just goes to show you how much you can achive by that little extra effort. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

NikNik

Judging by the cars in the street at Philips and at Stal yuppies work. LOL :D

Nice update and very nice billboards!!

Nik-Nik

Antoine

thanks you very much for comments

If people are interested

I am niglos ^^

Heinz

man, im on the northern end of the eastern most bridge. i think im lost. your network layout is superb. maybe you can help our DPWH (Department of Waterworks and Highways) and our DOTC (Department of Transportation and Communications) here in the Philippines. we have daunting traffic here!!! your layout would be a treat for us over here. it may need some time to get soaked in and learned but it can surely help! will be coming over for the next update  &apls

Badsim

Hi Antoine ,

I've downloaded your billboards ... thanks you ! I'm impatient to see them in LE ... :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

Thanks you very much  ()stsfd()

bat

Great pictures and nice city! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Hi Antoine.
I'd like to add my compliments to the many you've already received. Also, for what it's worth, yours is the only diary/journal I've ever actively subscribed to, and you've more than made it worthwhile.
Your work is truly an inspiration. &apls