• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filasimo

i know its a bit late but i would like to congratulate magee_b on the amazing interchange pic going to the HoF! You truly deserve it!  &apls
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

ky72x

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

EDGE4194

definitely ryan's pic  :thumbsup:
8/1 Filasimo

thundercrack83

Haljackey

9/1 for Filasimo

Geese, thundercrack83, your 5 seconds quicker than I!

Make it 10/1 for Filasimo then!
  Great work!

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

TopCliff

Cabra gets my vote.

1-0 Cabra's favor.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

thundercrack83

ky72x

Bringing pic over.

Filasimo

2-1, CabraBuitre.

Kitsune

Despite the yellow pause bar, and the slight bluriness, I love Carbos pick

so 3-1 for Cabra
~ NAM Team Member

porter66083

3-2 Cabra...

Filasimo: Still can't help but love the Asian feel of it. Only bad thing I noticed was that small patch of grass in the upper right corner. Grass? In urban Asia???
Cabra: Great picture, but the pause bar and the bluriness hurt it. However, it has a great European feel.

Jacob

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Masochist

Whoa, wait a second...

Filasimo has won three times already...he's in the Hall of Fame! &apls

We need another picture to challenge Cabra's...
(Under Construction)

Nardo69

Ok, in this case:  :)

Cabra

vs

me

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

tooheys

Sorry all, but can we hold this for a minute, I don't think filasimo has made it to the hall of fame yet.

By my calculation:

magee_b beat Stretchnitz and went to the hall of fame.

filasimo challenged magee_b but as he was HOF bound, this didn't count.

filasimo beat N1_2888

filasimo beat Millenium

I might be wrong, but filasimo has only won two rounds so Cabra challenge should stand.

Masochist

Quote from: tooheys on January 11, 2008, 11:45:28 PM
Sorry all, but can we hold this for a minute, I don't think filasimo has made it to the hall of fame yet.

By my calculation:

magee_b beat Stretchnitz and went to the hall of fame.

filasimo challenged magee_b but as he was HOF bound, this didn't count.

filasimo beat N1_2888

filasimo beat Millenium

I might be wrong, but filasimo has only won two rounds so Cabra challenge should stand.

Ahh, you're right!  In my haste, I didn't notice that at all...

I apologize to everyone for the confusion.  tooheys is correct, Filasimo hasn't made it to the Hall of Fame yet, and Cabra's challenge must continue. 

Nardo, to make up for my mistake, I will allow you to have an automatic entry into the next round with the picture you entered.  If Filasimo wins this one and goes to the HOF, your picture will go up against some random other person's photo.  If CabraBuitre wins, then your picture will automatically be entered against him.  You can choose to forfeit this option if you want.  Note that this is a special instance, and that everyone else will have to enter their pictures the normal way.

SO

As of right now, these are the two pictures:

Filasimo -

CabraBuitre -

And the score is 3 to 2 in Cabra's favor.

Well...make that 3-3 tie with my vote for Filasimo.
(Under Construction)

Nardo69

I am fine with that. Could have seen it by myself but I just looked at the last post ...   ::)

So ...

my vote goes to filasimo,

making it 3-3 (if I hopefully counted correctly ...

corrected it to 4-3

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

edit: There is a German paraphrase that fits here perfectly: There is the worm inside of ... (insert topic / thing) meaning something doesn't work out fine, like a perfect apple with a big ugly worm inside of it ...  ::)

tooheys

sorry about that Filasimo, but I think you might still get there .

I like the plaza's in Filasimo's pics, plenty of colour and plenty of life. If anything, it would be good the see the alleyway in the middle of the pic looking a bit dirtier, although the murder scene does help  :)

Cabra, I really like the park and surrounding buildings in the lower half of the pic, but I just feel the monorail is out of place and to a lesser extent, the yellow pause border doesn't ad to the scene.

My vote to Filasimo

Bernhard, this is a troublesome round  :D Masochist made it 3-3 so with your vote and mine the score is
Filasimo 5-3

vester

My vote goes to Filasimo

making it 6-3 in Filasimo's favour

bat

Also vote for Filasimo's picture:

7-3, Filasimo.