• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need help finding all this stuff lol.

Started by Sigdelequa, December 29, 2007, 11:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigdelequa

:'( Yeap... well im looking for plop trees i can plop with the god mode... nice looking ones also, and that doesnt need the STEX atm because its down. Its pretty sad the websites must depend on one another to be able to get each other's downloads... but anyways, meybe some nice European homes, from norway, britan, austria, hungaria, poland, ect. would be nice to. I really need more downloads thatll help me with the money... because i cant make much without the money getting in the way... =/ I also ask if yall can tell me what is the basic canal download i can get, with the most upgrades and that is used the most. Some help finding those old European houses would be very nice... and some help finding the download to make the farms get diffrent looks and stuff, and the agricultural multiplier... its alot to ask, i know, but i cant find this. No links for the stex plz... sence its down, ive been having a real hard time without it so yea. Any helpers?
Help me serch for European buildings and other european stuff.

Sigdelequa

Wellp... ive made a post of this in general discussion... cuz i didnt know about this place lol... but now that i do... i want to ask for help finding any of this stuff...

European buildings plz. British, french, Hungarian, Norway, Sweden, poland, Austria, German, Italian, and greek if there is any lol, and buildings from amsterdam.

the mod with the trees on the streets.

European cars.

Some mods to aid me with the cash =/ cuz i cant make tiny sub towns without having at lest 10k people or 5k the least lol. Kinda kills the nice little look.

A mod to make any kind of good looking trees plopable with the god menu.

Education centers from europe. Firestations, police stations, ect. And thats mainly it  ()stsfd()

I know its alot  &ops but i rlly need help  :-[ so plz help me find all this stuff plzz >.<  :'( &cry2 :( &mmm ()sad() ... thank you  /wrrd%&

Filasimo

i want to say welcome to this site sig but just a reminder, please do not open multiple threads this one was great start but ya didnt have to open another thread asking for help but modify this post if you wanted to add more stuff you wanted to find. please remember that in the future k?  :thumbsup: all the custom content are on the LEX so just browse around. enjoy your stay ;)
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

xxdita

There is plenty available on the LEX here, I'd suggest just doing a Power Search for Residential lots, and picking out what you like.
As for the canals, really it's up to your personal tastes which you like better. I use different ones for different cities, depending on the way I want it to look. So my suggestion would be to get them all, and try them out. I believe that there are even connectors for the various sets, so that they can coexist. But don't quote me on that.
On another note, I'm pretty sure that this forum is for problems related to the LEX. A question like this would really be better suited for the "Where Can I Find This" forum located here http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=120.0
or possibly in the new users area, since it's not a specific file you're after...
Better yet, keep going with the thread you've already started.

wouanagaine

Can you please write in plain english ? Not everybody here is american/english.

As for your request browse the LEX using the Power Search and choose Andreas/Prepo/Glenni as Author
For French buildings we made a sticky topic in this board http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2883.0

And browse the board, you'll certainly find what you want.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

capo

I don't understand why you post this question? I mean I do understand that you need these buildings, but both the LEX and the STEX have excellent search options for their custom content databases. Let's say you need an European Firestation...then all you need to do is go to the LEX and powersearch in the Civics-Safety in the LEX Category. For the STEX it's even easier: enter 'European Firestation' in the search box and you will get a list of all the content you want.

It's not wrong to ask questions if you need help, but please first have a search yourself before you start asking others. The best thing about this game to find an excellent building that perfectly meets your demands and place it in your cities yourself...or to make it yourself of course.

Anyway, welcome aboard and good luck with the game!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Sigdelequa

Well with the Stex down, and no Lex for me sence i cant really find it, my only location to download anything is here, and ive nearly downloaded everything here, and alot of what i needed is not here. And IF it is, the props are located on the Stex, which is down.

vester

Quote from: Sigdelequa on December 30, 2007, 02:18:41 AM
... and no Lex for me sence i cant really find it

You find the link in the top right corner of each page here:

You need to registered there as well.
If you run into problem you can get help in this thread: LEX Registration problems ?¿

paroch

Hi Sigdelequa,

Welcome to SC4D.  You'll find this site to be a really freindly helpful bunch of people.  My advice is that if you do a little digging yourself first and ask your questions in a polite, friendly, easy to understand way you'll get the answer.

As for your specific request......

Here on the LEX (BSC File Exchange) I would recommend:

British - GasCooker.  Under power search, select creator - Gascooker.  Everything he has done is there, including the dependecny packs.  I think there are two prop packs.  Download those first, and then you'll have all you need.  I have a feeling that some of his lots may also need SimGoobers Prop Pack.  That is also available on the LEX.

German - Andreas.  Same as above - under creator select Andreas.  The main dependency is the SFBT essentials and it is there as well.

SimGoober - Has loads of stuff.  Some of it fits well in European cities.  Even if you don't use his lots (and you will) make sure you get his prop pack because loads of other people use it.

Dutch - Over on the STEX (when it is up) enter "Vanderaap" and search.  His Amsterdam collection is the best of the Dutch buildings I've seen.

To download even what I've listed above will take you a few hours.  So I'd suggest doing it a little at a time.

Also....... visit MDs here.  You will then see some buildings you like.  All MD wirters (myself included) enjoy people commenting on their MDs - so make a nice comment (or a constructivly critical one) and ask where a certain building can be downloaded.  So long as the MD writer can remember ;) they will always tell you.  Have a look at my MD (link in my sig) as I have quite a few European buildings - ask about what you see and if I can remember where I got the building I'll tell you.

And dependencies are annoying to start with, but once you start downloading them you find you soon build up a good stock and then you don't need to download anymore.  I would always recommend having a seperate file in your plug ins just for prop packs/dependencies, so you can easily check whether you had one.

I hope this helps and welcome to SC4D - it really is a great site for devoted SC4 players/creators.

Paul

BarbyW

Sigdelequa: the first thing you need to do it to register for the LEX. Once you have registered and are activated you can browse the different categories as the others have explained.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jeronij

I have merged all the help requests into one.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Sigdelequa

thanks jeronij. And ya, i got my lex to work, so i finished downloading alot of the amazing stuff i found lol. And alright paroch, ill make sure i comment. Munchos thanks for the help people  :D

Sigdelequa

Wellp, i got most of it all, can i get any help finding the complete European Road set?

Shadow Assassin

The SFBT team have the Euro Mod for roads only. My Euro RHW set has been locked on the LEX for the time being, as I am in the process of upgrading the ERTM for the RHW so that it's compatible with v20.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!