• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

that would be cool to see wynney back here again...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

He is now active at Pegs, and I assume he will be back here soon.  Hopefully he will be able to pick up his CJ again as that was promising.

NASCAR_Guy

Where's Frankie? I know he said he'd be gone for a while but I'd think he'd be back by know.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Filasimo

Frankies around i actually talked to him today on MSN hes just got alot of RL stuff going on.
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Swamper77

After November 7th, I will be offline for a short while. I'm moving to my first apartment and I will need to get internet connected to it. Until I do, I will have to go to a library to use their wireless. Not to mention work keeps me busy from 11am to 8pm most days anyways. My days off are spent taking care of myself and what I need to get done.

The laptop I have been posting from will be the last thing that I shut down on November 7th, just before I leave my parents' house to take the U-Haul to my new place. Don't worry about me while I am gone; I will just be busy for a while.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Filasimo

Well keep the light on for you Jan and good luck with the move and with what ya gotta do. We look forward in you joining us again when things die down.  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Yuppers that is true Jan the light will be on nice and brite for you.... Congrats on getting your own place and it sounds as the job at Papa Johns is going good??  See you soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

arcan

Wow, just discovered this. I'll have to take care. I don't post much even if I come from time to time...

vester

I think swi21 is missing in Action.

Swamper77

I'm moving on November 8th, so all the computers will be offline shortly after I wake up on that day. This will be the last message from me for awhile until I find a wi-fi hotspot or get my own internet connection. I won't be in contact for awhile after the move as I will be settling in, working, and/or out and about with friends. I will try to check in once in awhile to let you know I haven't fallen off this plane of existance.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Tarkus

Jan, hope everything goes well with your move.  We'll be thinking of you. :)

Best,
Alex (Tarkus)

thundercrack83

Good luck with your move, my friend! Hope to see you back here soon!

vester

You know it, but it can't be said to often, I wish you all the best.
Looking forward to see you around some more again.

BarbyW

Just to let this thread know that swi21 has been sighted at BSC. He is very busy but will be around again soon.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Orange Julius

A few months ago, I announced a highly ambitious plan to make new BATs. I disappeared shortly thereafter. So, what happened? And where are the BATs? It's a variety of factors...

1) I did not know which copy of LE to get. There was apparently a new version and an old version, and I didn't know what to get.

2) The picture was too complex! The trailer base for the fireworks stand turned out to be some complex geometric shape. Furthermore, the fact that it was impossible to scale, move, or delete, and the only decent FAQ someone had at Simtropolis was like, 100 pages long, caused me to get cold feet.

3) Lack of time. I'm a high school student, and homework and general fatigue takes its toll. Furthermore, I have other interests and a massive backlog of Game Boy games I haven't touched in months.

4) Computer troubles. My computer is pretty slow, it is only a touchpad (no mouse), and during that time I've dropped it, it has suffered numerous crashs, sudden freezes, files corrupting and repairing themselves, and a mysterious BIOS beeping one morning that went away by afternoon.

5) Lack of alternatives. I want to work on boxy things for a start, which is why I wanted Stage.

6) I'm just lazy sometimes. $%Grinno$%

Now, I do want to revisit SC4 and take it from another angle. Let's take it right next time, shall we?
Gone now...

RippleJet

Welcome back Orange Julius!

Quote from: Orange Julius on November 12, 2007, 03:15:16 PM
Now, I do want to revisit SC4 and take it from another angle. Let's take it right next time, shall we?

Sounds like a good plan! :thumbsup:

Btw, I merged your topic with the Missing in Action topic. :)

Pat

oldrogue

Good Day To Everyone,
Am sort of, kind of, maybe back in action for awhile anyway.  RL and some health problems have kept me from being able to type well for quite a while... still play and download cause can use a trakball ok....anyhoo, will try to stay active for a while and even get caught up on all the threads that are going on....

A Happy Thanksgiving to all
and
Happy Annie Verse Surry to SC4D

Duane
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Pat

Welcome Back Duane and Im glad for the moment RL has calmed down to allow you to type again...

Gaston

Just an FYI    I am still around.   I have been working 2 full time jobs so I don't have much free time.   I stop in and lurk a bit  but won't have much time to post for a month or so.   

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09