• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Jubilee Church will be to uploader before the weekend.

Siligom perhaps of the end of next week. 

;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Une_ame

And here we go again, my plugin file's going to crack :'(!!

Et voila, mon fichier Plugin va exploser :P!!!

Bravo :thumbsup:!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Pat

Orange I soo cant wait for the church and as well as siligom, you must let me know when its out!!!  You are truly rising up there to one of the greats!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange_o_

News of the megaprops V.02

Orange,

Thanks Pat and Une_ame, the jubilee is with the lex scrutiners and the siligom is in "lottage"

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

art128

that looks great there Orange ! Even if the picture is too dark as we can't see very great !  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ObladiOblada

Very interesting work, but in my opinion the tires are arranged too regular. At the end of this storage there schould be some tires lying around...  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

A reminder to Orange_o_, when you send me files for candidacy you should post in your candidacy thread what you are submitting. I have made a post there today and will post comments from the scrutineers there when I have them. This is very important as everything needs to be seen before work is posted to the LEX.
I am looking forward to your farming prop pack.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

jmyers2043

Hello Orange-0-

It appears that you are having a little difficulty with the white texture for your church. There is a lot of glow and you've lost all the texture detail.

One this to keep in mind with the in game white is that the Maxis buildings are not bright white. To test this you can get a screen grab of some of the Maxis white buildings and then use the color picker tool of your paint program. You will see that the brightest white buildings are usually around R=220, G=220, and B=220.  I don't recall seeing any buildings with brighter whites than RGB=220. So - when I do a bat I usually make my whites around RGB = 190 to 200.  The texture below is my painted white concrete texture with cuts. Note the RGB levels.

White is a particularly difficult thing to get right for a bat. It is most noticeable on a curved surface. No matter how dark you make your white there will always be a huge glowing area. I applied the above texture to a box with two bends.

The way to get around this is to clone a second box. Use the scale tool and make it slightly larger than the original. In the picture below you will see that I made box02 1% larger. I also made a copy of the original texture but I applied 30% opacity to it. Then UV mapped the semi opaque texture to box02. The result is that you can have a curved white surface that still retains texturing detail.

Here you go. Box02 with its semi opaque texture is wrapped around Box01. This gives me a curved white surface with little or no glare. In fact, you can control the amount of glare buy increasing or reducing the amount of opacity. 

You may want to try this with your next 'white building with curved walls'.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

pagenotfound

Nice job orange. One of the rising BAT stars i see. Keep it up! &apls

oh and Jmyers thanks for that idea, might help me out too.
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Orange_o_

Thank you still Jmyers and thank's pagenofound. ;)

No I did not abandon to you.

Only, to write in English asks me a big effort.  $%Grinno$%

Last week, my project was the Louvre Pyramid. Today it's almost ended

Orange

Andreas

One of the fountains is missing.  :P

And now excuse me while I'm looking for my jaw... :o

*crawls around on the floor, constantly slipping due to the drool puddles*
Andreas

kimcar

:o Unbeleivable work that you haved done my friend.  &apls &apls &apls This is gonna be a must.

Une_ame

You're my new best friend &hlp!

Exrtaordinaire travail bravo &apls.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ObladiOblada

Amazing! I really love this since I first saw this in RL. Do you plan to release it as single building?
I really wondered why it took so long to your next update but you took the time you needed for this amazing piece.

Luciano

Epoustouflant !  :o Ton travail est admirable et la ressemblance est frappante !  &apls
Fantastic ! Your job is very spectacular ! The resemblance is amazing !  &hlp
Tramway of Rabat

Orange_o_

Thank you everybody

Andreas : yes one fountain is missing, but it is voluntary. It will be added with the LE, as well as effects in the other fountains

ObladiOblada : my first fan ;D : Yes the Pyramide du Louvre is a single building. But before the export and the upload, I waits the Louvre size, which it's bating by Debussyman.

MegaProps V.02 :

Orange

ObladiOblada

This Prop pack will be a nice addition to our agricultural areas  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

after many week, the Belem is finished :

But it's the price of an "Orange Trophy" which win(won?) by Vnaoned. And the upload of Belem be in 3 month.

Soon I would present you "Orange Trophy", on the occasion of the next trophy, so that too, you can participate...

The first price of Orange Trophy is a bridge ans it is downlodable here on the TSC exchange

Orange