• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

cheat lot: weaknesspay isn't cutting it

Started by NASCAR_Guy, October 11, 2007, 01:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

I'm in desperate need of a lot that will Giv me money each month istead of taking it away.

looking for somewhere around 100,000 simoleon area.

thx in advance.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

M4346

You need this: -> Click!  :thumbsup: But it doesn't add or take away money. So, maybe it's not what you're looking for.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

tkirch

This is the way to go....
CTRL-X

type in the box
moolah xxxxxxxx

the xxxxxxx being any amount of money you want.  say 12,000,000

moolah 12000000

Gaston

I know the park you are looking for.    It generates $4 billion dollars every month.   I usually place it, run on cheatah till the first of the game month, pause, then bulldoze it.   This leaves me with more money than I can possible spend.   So I can build that incredible transport nework that I always want and then zone little bits of it at a time.    ;D   Yeah I know it is bad but fun all the same.    I am pretty sure I picked it up on ST.   But I can't spot the one I have.    Here's what I found after searching "money"     MONEY    Hope that helped.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Ennedi

@Nascar_Guy,

Try Click for Cash Money Lots. They work for me perfectly from a long time.
They are very comfortable in use. One of them adds 25 000 $ every time after clicking by query tool on it, the second resets the budget to 1 000 000 $. I rather try to have my budget balanced, but making a huge building work I must spend a few millions of simoleons. These lots don't affect any other aspect of the game.

Edit: they are 1x1 and don't look ugly, I usually place them in not much visible but easy to remember place. "Click for reset) park have a few palms, but if you use CP Palm to Aspen or Palm to Lodgepole or No Palms mod, these palms are removed.

Using these lots I have a realistic amount of money in the  budget query, not 4 billions per month, and I can see if I have an income or not.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Palpatine001

Ok a bit of self advertising to ST but what the heck

I have a file over at the STEX called Money Parks
There are 4 different lots that each have their own properties

The first is a Money Park, it give $20,000 a month, and R and C demand cap busters and blends in to look like a real park, the difference being it has a $ in the middle of it.

The next are 3 gnomes, butt ugly so they can be seen at zoom levels 3-6. They give either $5k, $20k or $100k a month and nothing else

Great starters or pick me ups when crap hits the fan

Oh Search Palpatine001 in the STEX to find them

Hope that helps somewhat
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

NASCAR_Guy

Thnx but as you know ST made a bad choice and banned me  :D

so I'll probably use the moolah cheat
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Gaston

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on October 11, 2007, 06:19:38 PM
Thnx but as you know ST made a bad choice and banned me  :D

so I'll probably use the moolah cheat

No actually I didn't know that.    I'm sure one of us would be willing to get the lot for you.     If you still want it that is.

---Gaston

I guess that is okay (legally).   I'm not really sure.    ()sad()
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

DFire870

I thought the moolah cheat was only available if you have the SC4 Extra Cheats.dll plugin? And the link to download that is on ST too. &mmm
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Zaphod

actually there's one on simvision. ST has never hosted it nor can claim that file

here's that link

SC4D really needs to figure out a way to get it on here. Too bad buggi is MIA. Really it seems like one of the greatest weaknesses of the current simcity community is that you really have to be here for a while before you start to know where all the goodies are hidden....

It should be noted that the Extra Cheats .DLL is about the last cheat you will ever need, save for any demand modds and maybe the ordinances(I play with both)

One of the best features is the buildingplop cheat. It opens a window that allows you to choose any lot that is loaded in the game and plop it. Just hit the X button on the window to advance through the lists, and wa-la, the lot of you choice is there hovering on your mouse ready to be plopped.
War Kittens !?

Filasimo

hey nascar,
another way that i use is through the program artmoney. its a hex value editor that changes the money values and other stats in games. pm me if youre interested to find out more its kind of hard to explain... unless if anyone else knows what im talking about they can also explain it as well but yeah pm me if you want to know how it works
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Tropod

You could try RiskyMoney in the cheat console. Beware of overusing it though  :D (I notice that's actually in the cheat.dll hey)

Palpatine001

Darn, ok my method doesn't help much at all
And I haven't uploaded it at Simcity.com either

ah well, least I tried  &mmm
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Serkanner

Why use all the complicated cheats when you can use the simple mod by Daeley that lets you play in sandbox mode whenever you want?

Just download the BSC Funding Mod (sandbox mode switch), simply unzip the "BSC Funding Mod.dat" file to your plugin directory or a subdirectory of your choice.

Click HERE!

M4346

That's the link I provided above. :P
Also the lots referred to by Ennedi are by Daely too, so maybe we can get him to upload it to the LEX too. :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Serkanner

Quote from: M4346 on October 12, 2007, 07:42:53 AM
That's the link I provided above. :P
Also the lots referred to by Ennedi are by Daely too, so maybe we can get him to upload it to the LEX too. :)

Oops. Didn't realize we are talking about the same cheat. We should however convince Daeley to upload his other mods to the LEX as well. The BSC Banking is another one that I use a lot.