• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

High Speed Rail Project (HSRP)

Started by Jonathan, August 19, 2007, 02:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIncroabl

About them T21s: They are progressing quite well, only the exemplars for flipped tiles remain. Beyond that, I can't really say. The rest of my week is quite packed with RL stuff, and the weekend doesn't look that promising either. I probably have some time next week, but at this point I won't promise anything.

Jonathan

Thanks, Prince1142003, again gmax won't start so I'll rereredownload it :bomb:
Karma to you. :thumbsup:

HALFEDIT: That's fine MIncroabl, carry on with the great work when you have time.

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Jonathan

Seeing as it is quite hard to fit modding into RL, I'm going to wait until near the end of October when my 1/2 term holidays are and I should (no garantee, but I'm pretty sure) have more time. I'll try to get HSR in with RL if I can.
It doesn't mean I'm abandoning this for another project, or altogether. Just RL is quite hectic at the moment.

MIncroabl

I've been continuing with the T21s a bit here and there. There's still a bit to do, but I'm getting there.. ;) I'm hoping that I have Friday free for SC-stuff, as my weekend is full and I won't be on the computer until Sunday evening.

Take your time with the modd. RL has to come first.

dragonshardz

Elaclairee

Well, the end of October has come and gone. Guess the scheduling gods didn't smile upon you. Oh well, I'm confident that this will be finished eventually. If not, theres always hope that person number 3 will revive the project.

Filasimo

dont worry about it buddy take your time and dont give in to those projectpushers get it done on your own time  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

thundercrack83

Quote from: Filasimo on November 06, 2007, 04:59:09 AM
dont worry about it buddy take your time and dont give in to those projectpushers get it done on your own time  :thumbsup:

I agree, Warrior. Take your time, my friend!

dragonshardz

yeah, take your time. We can wait. We had to wait for the SAM, NAM, and CAM (not necessarily in that order) and we can wait fot this.

Jonathan

First off, apologies for such a long wait for an update, hopefully this will not happen again.

Secondly, thanks for your support of this project I hope it will continue ;)

And now for the update, it may not look like much for such a long time but I have now finished the basic orthogonal and diagonal RULs and found a method of easily and quickly making RULs, and made it all more stable. I have got the T21s from MIncroabl, Thanks very much, they will most likely be added in the next update hopefully either before or on next weekend.

And a link to another picture here

Next update should be end stubs, supports and a few HSR over other networks.
Hope to see some comments before the next update.

-Jonathan

Andreas

Looking great so far! I've been waiting for draggable HSRP that doesn't replace the monorail since the beginning of the project. :)
Andreas

thundercrack83

This is outstanding work here, Warrior! I'm very excited to see more progress with this project. Keep up the fine work, my friend!

JoeST

QuoteHope to see some comments before the next update.
were you worrying that we had forgotten about you? or that nobody would comment on something as good as this?

its great, I will definitely use it once its finished

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Jonathan

Thanks very much for the comments they are appreciated very much. :)

A smaller update but then it is  far closer together than before. ;)

The end stubs for Orthogonal and Diagonal have been added and these underpasses added:

Orth Road x Orth HSR
Orth Street x Orth HSR
Orth OWR x Orth HSR

These are now fully RULed meaning they can be placed next to each other in any combination including next to themselves and next to stubs. In total 72 lines of RULs.

dragonshardz

did a quick test with the files Warrior provided according to instructions, the only plugins in the folder were the HSRP files and Buggi's ExtraCheats.dll. Nothin' came up so I assume the NAM is a dependency for this?

Oh, wait, didn't test the buttons. Oops  &ops

EDIT: Ran through ALL the menus both with and w/o the NAM. No HSR starters. nothin'.

prince1142003

Wow, and here I thought this project was almost dead...

The progress looks wonderful! I hope it's compatible with the latest NAM versions? Also, have you given any thought to updating the network speed based on the new NAM Traffic Simulators? And did you have any success with the ramp model for GHSR I sent to you?

Oh, the most important thing of all! Where can I get a download link?

Palpatine001

Great to see this project is going very well indeed.

Will make a great addition to from a little utilised now very heavily utilised form of trans regional transit system.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Tarkus

Jonathan, that's some fantastic work there!  I remember when I was re-writing all the RHW code, the Orth-Diag transition was the trickiest thing, so I'd like to offer my congratulations here on a fine job.  It all looks excellent, and I am also very much looking forward to a truly independent HSRP, as I'm sure many others are.   :)

-Alex (Tarkus)