• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jeronij's Urban Residential Canals

Started by jeronij, February 26, 2007, 11:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filasimo

draggable canals is inevitable......
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

jeronij

Quote from: jeronij on July 03, 2007, 08:39:07 AM

Quote from: jplumbley on July 02, 2007, 06:30:16 PM
  Imagine, SG canals or Jeronij's Urban Canals.... draggable....

Is this perhaps the reason because I made so many pieces for my canals... ::) ?¿  ;)

Just posted some minutes ago in another thread... ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

nwelsh

@ Diggis
Sorry for the confusion.  I just reread the list of MMLs and found that Jeronij's lots were requested.  :-[

@ Jplumbley
Wow! I did not know that you could apply the draggable feature to BATs other then transit pieces.
nwelsh

Diggis

Thats cool, as I understand this thread, I think there are still some lots to be released, so I will wait till it's all out.  As for the draggable thing, if the game thinks it IS a network piece...

jeronij

Hello to all,

I have some bad news about the missing piece.... &mmm ... I have decided to spend my scarce SC4 time in another project, which will be terribly time consuming, and which wont me allow to finish that piece....

I know how important this piece is, so I can send the original models (max) to any member who would give me a hand with that, and create that piece  ;D You can PM about this if you have the time and willing to give me a hand ;)

I hope the new project developes right, and is worth the time it will take  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mightygoose

well its simple enough to make
all you need to do is place the inner corner piece at two corners of the same water tile... thus the piece is made. its not time consuming at all really.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

jeronij

thanks for explaining this tip mg  :thumbsup:

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

SimNation

The draggable canals thing im not to much of a fan for. Draging the water will be a god send of course since it will save a lot of time for those of us who make wider one but would it even be possible to drag a park? The canal is a park however I think a draggable park for something like canals would cause conflict with the game itself.

Diggis

Sim nation, you would have to make the canals a transit network, which they technically should be any way.

Monorail Master

OOOOOOOOOOOh. Brown Canals! Finally a way to show that your city has some very bad sewer problems.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

freedo50

Please try not to resurrect old threads. This one hasn't been posted in in 9 months now.

Fred