• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCliff

Well wouldn't you know it, I'm important! Thanks again, and yes Bernhard, rails are a great transportation system, and I ride them frequently, but they're about as cliched in the SC4 Comp as Star Wars over at W1k! Anybody who's a Worthian gets what I'm talking about. Alas, I have to share this awesome day wwiother great people: Slann, the creator of one of the best journals I've ever read, and Shashank/2nerdy4u. I think I'm older than him by a few minutes, time zone difference and everything. :P Now I'll just wait for the weekend when I can go buy myself that Canon 400D I've been wanting forever . . . ;D
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

JoeST

Well.... Happy birthday to Palpatine and Porter
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Tarkus

Happy b-day to Palp and Porter!  Hope you guys have really good ones! :)

-Alex (Tarkus)

Filasimo

happy bday all you bday ppl that has had bdays the past few days and tomorrow and the end of may!  :party: :party:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

JoeST

Happy birthday Glenni, have a good day :)

rooker1

Happy birthday Glenni.  I hope you have a great day,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

metasmurf

callagrafx

It's the little Norseman's birthday.... :party:  Isn't he supposed to supply the booze and food? :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

vester

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Tarkus

Happy birthday, Glenni!  Hope you've had an excellent one!   :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)

Shingure

I would also like to announce a birthday of someone who recently passed , Mr. Mike Dixon-Kennedy's birthday is May 28th.

Also I share his birthday which is May 28th. I would like to say Happy early 50th to Mr. Kennedy and rest in peace.

Iam turning 15.

Masochist

Where I live, it's 1:45 a.m. on May 27th...so now I can say

Happy Birthday, Rooker1!!!

I hope today's a great day for you, my friend :thumbsup:!
(Under Construction)

JoeST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great day :)

Joe

Palpatine001

Thanks for the birthday wishes all

Geez 23, I feel accient here  :D
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

thundercrack83

Happy birthday, Robin! Hope your day is goes well!

Dustin

Nardo69

Happy Birthday, Robin!

Best wishes from the other side of the Big Lake!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bat

Happy Birthday, Robin (rooker1), swissmanrider, shrlwjd1 and Zack!

Pat

Happy Birthday my viking friend!!! also Happy Birthday to you as well Robin!!! also to swissmanrider, shrlwjd1 and Zack!

Special Happy Birthday to Shingure!!!!
Take it easy there bud and thank you and I to agree with you....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tarkus

Happy (belated :-[) b-day to Robin!  Hope you had a good one.

-Alex (Tarkus)