• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

bat56 & the BAT!

Started by bat56, June 14, 2007, 05:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

those boats are great! excellent work!!  &apls

Air6

I didn't know that you were also a fan of boats  ;D Excellent models.

bat

Wonderful looking boats, bat56! Great work on them! :thumbsup:

bat56

Here, it is done... number 5

TrimaRacer

That at taken a little more time than envisaged cause I made a false handling and I accidentally erased my first model of trimaran...  :angrymore:
Here is new, the most detailed.
I will try to send them to Swamper today still.
Once again, thank you very much all for your support...  :thumbsup:

Antoine

WAHOOOOOOO  :o

You cheated, it's a real photo of a real boat, right ?  :-[

bat56

Yes well on, and that it is real plopable boats ingame...  :P

Mmmmhhh... I must manage the size a little...

RippleJet

Simply magnificient, bat56! &apls

Antoine

It's excellent ! but you're right for the size ;)

zero7

The boats look fantastic in-game.  These will do for waterways what mikeseith's cars did for the road.
Call me Richard

Pat

i total agree with what Z7 said about this Bat56.... great pics from ingame...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mattb325

These will be wonderful additions to the game - they look excellent

SimFox

How  about a tutorial how to make a boat, Eh? :D
"$Deal"$

Krio

SimFox, in p.1 he says that some of models are found from the internet :P But he should give the link where he got the models and what he did add to them.

flame1396

Whoa.... those boats are awesome. I like number 5.

Now when do I get them?  :D
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Yoman

Theres one thing that completly turns me off when I look at that in game shot. The level of perfect detail and quality from the render on the previous page has been lost :( It disgusts me every time this happens whether it be with your incredible and much needed boat models (bit of a port buff here) or Blahdy's tunnels. I do hope to see more works come out of you soon though, the stadium looks top notch :D

Filasimo

awesome boats there i hope ya make different colors of the boats with the sails say if someone wanted to do a water race like they do in some cities in their MD keep it up  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Chrisadams3997

Wow, incredible detail, especially that last one.  The only thing I can find to criticize(yeah, hate to do that my first post here, but trying to help, I promise) is the one with the light blue hull.  The texture on the hull itself could show a little more grit to it(not even sure if that's the right word for what I'm trying to say, but something about it just looks artificial) and the rudder on it is too visible to far into the water it seems.  But I'm just knitpicking(I tend to do that, sorry.)  The rest are, well, just plain cool.  Love it.

Chris

Madeira aka Constantina

they make great automata. please release them on the exchange when you're ready.   :)

Badsim

I enjoy this work a lot , bat56 , even if I'm far from a maritime theme ... currently . &apls

I've got this water texture too and in fact I think that it doesn't fit so much with the general SC4 looking .... ::)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ennedi

Quote from: Badsim on September 14, 2007, 07:18:52 AM
I've got this water texture too and in fact I think that it doesn't fit so much with the general SC4 looking .... ::)

Badsim, could you explain what you don't like in this water? In my opinion water mods with wavy surface are much more realistic and look better in most situations  :)

I am curious about your opinion, because I know and appreciate your work, especially the way you compose different elements of your cities  :thumbsup:
I am trying to do some experiments with water, so your opinion is important for me  :)

Edit: I looked at your great MD many times, but didn't post there yet - I wasn't sure if I was be able to say anything wise about it  :D
(but you definitely motivate me to learn lot editing)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine