• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

only because I don't want to end off this round just yet and its all Lawn Chair Willie's fault lol...

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast For[/head][/row]
[row][data]Earth Quake[/data][data]9[/data][/row]
[row][data]The_Hutt[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sheep49

If I'm not mistaken, 24 have passed already ::)

If not, I vote for the_Hutt

The_Hutt 8
Earth quake 9
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Amerikaner

And I will end it with EarthQuake.

The_Hutt's picture is nice, but it is full of Maxis, and while its not a bad thing its personally my OCD. He did a wonderful job on the rail yard but in the end it was Earthquake's magnificent use of Flora and the NAM bridge that caught my eye. Great job to you both!  &apls &apls

Earthquake- 10
The_Hutt- 8

Who will be next??

rooker1

Earthquake

Who will challenge next?

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sheep49

What about me? :P

Sheep49:

Earth quake:
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

rooker1

Wow, two great pics.
My vote will go to Sheep49.

Sheep49 - 1
Earthquake - 0

Good luck to you both.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Piotr (sheep49) for me  :thumbsup:

2 - 0 in sheep49 favor  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

I'm voting for Sheep49.

Sheep49 - 3
Earth quake - 0
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

thundercrack83

I shall vote for Piotr.

4-0, Sheep49.

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Dark_Jedi06

Bigger isn't always better. ;D Sheep's picture is an artistic caption...I love the colors of the trees and the field, though I wouldn't mind a car or two on the road. :P EarthQuake's is very nice as well, however I've never quite found a place to fit that white bridge in.

My vote goes to Sheep49.

5-1 in favor of Sheep49.

:satisfied:

...this space to be filled soon...

NASCAR_Guy

5-2 still in favor of sheep
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

sebes

Sheep's picture is awesome....and gets my vote

6/2, sheep leading
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Amerikaner

Really in love with Sheep's picture, those tree's have really captivated my eyes. Earthquakes picture is nice, but their are some details that need to be worked out, and so I will vote for Sheep49!

Sheep49- 7
Earthquake- 2

Vario80

Sheep's rural scene looks really outstanding, so i will give him my vote. :thumbsup:

Sheep49- 8
EarthQuake- 2
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Cockatoo-210893

I really like the photo effects Sheep, you get my vote.
Sheep49- 9
EarthQuake- 2

LP_Green

My vote goes to Sheep49.
10-2 Sheep49 wins!

Pat

hmm tough choice here as both pics are real good here... Sheep you have good ps'ing effects there and EQ your pic is equaly good as is... But I have to choose one and I guess I will end this round with my vote to you Piotr!!

10 - Sheep49

2 - EarthQuake

Umm LP_Green you will have to wait 30 minutes before you can challenge sheep as since you have gave the final vote...  So if there is no other challenger at 11:32 pm cst then this round can be in effect but till then its a free game if someone else was to challenge sheeps pic...

NB: Hey LP_Green its no problem at all my friend and good luck who knows what will happen in the next 7 minutes from now... ;-)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

LP_Green

Quote from: Pat on October 17, 2008, 09:06:54 PM
hmm tough choice here as both pics are real good here... Sheep you have good ps'ing effects there and EQ your pic is equaly good as is... But I have to choose one and I guess I will end this round with my vote to you Piotr!!

10 - Sheep49

2 - EarthQuake

Umm LP_Green you will have to wait 30 minutes before you can challenge sheep as since you have gave the final vote...  So if there is no other challenger at 11:32 pm cst then this round can be in effect but till then its a free game if someone else was to challenge sheeps pic...

oh...sorry  :-[ I edited it so, if no one has challenged within the next 20 minutes, I'll challenge. again, I'm sorry about that, just did not know that detail. by the way, thanks for making me notice. I checked the first post, it won't happen again. :P

rooker1

We need a challenger for this picture.  ()stsfd()

Sheep49
Call me Robin, please.