• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TEASER : New tool in the hood

Started by wouanagaine, June 01, 2007, 01:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hmmm SC4 for Dummies i Like the title  ;)
Wou thank you for your hard work on this no matter what happens
with the tool and i cant thank you enough for making it either as
await patiently for it unlike ummm SC Societies

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mightygoose

so the percentile of the bounding box is fully flexible in that case this thing makes slice bread look as special as sand in the desert...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Filasimo

ur talent to make us lotters modders and BATters oh my! lifes so much easier i thank you for that -W- its like that commercial that promotes this all in one tool and then u also see them throwing away the multiple tools that was needed before in favor of the new one....hehe
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

jeronij

Quote from: mightygoose on June 08, 2007, 01:48:07 PM
so the percentile of the bounding box is fully flexible in that case this thing makes slice bread look as special as sand in the desert...

Could you exlpain this sentence is simplier words, so the non native english speakers can understand what you do exactly mean  %confuso ?¿

I understand every single word, but i cant get the meaning of the whole sentence  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mjig_dudy

So, the percentage of the Bounding Box is fully flexible? In that case, it makes Sliced Bread look as special as sand in the desert. (As in, the new tool is amazing)

It needed some better punctuation  ;)

vester

mjig_dudy: I take your word for the translation. I can read it both way. That it is some very amazing or it's nothing special.

mightygoose: Where in the world are you from ? Please show us your lands colour.

Yoder7652

never heard that phrase before...kind of like it, if I knew exactly how it is intended to be used

mightygoose

well "as special as sand in the desert...." means really nothing amazing, like just plain grey.

and i put a take on best thing since sliced bread "meaning really good" implying it made something really good looking boring compared to this,

Yoder7652

Quote from: mightygoose on June 09, 2007, 01:49:16 PM
well "as special as sand in the desert...." means really nothing amazing, like just plain grey.

and i put a take on best thing since sliced bread "meaning really good" implying it made something really good looking boring compared to this,

Interesting  :D I'll use it!

jeronij

thanks for the explanation mg  :thumbsup: It was really hard to understand for me  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

That tool sounds very interesting! I think it will be an awesome tool, wouanagaine! Can't wait for the end version! :thumbsup:

Ryan B.

This tool sounds scary good to me.  It would be interesting to see my highway signs grow.  :P  I look forward to being able to use this excellent tool!

marcosMX

Very interesting tool.... can't wait  :D

MsD

If you hear a thud in the middle of the night, its because I fell off the edge of my seat in anticipation for the release of this tool.

Wonderful job.

:thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls
To hate is human, to forgive and to love is devine.

Please visit my website.
Please visit my MD
Valley of the Gods

wouanagaine

Thx for support
But you'll have to wait, even if most of the important features are there ( aside from lot editing ), attention to details will take a long time

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

callagrafx

Quote from: wouanagaine on June 12, 2007, 12:38:53 AM
Thx for support
But you'll have to wait, even if most of the important features are there ( aside from lot editing ), attention to details will take a long time

Well, some of us won't.
   :thumbsup: 

Been testing this on a limited basis and it is light years better than the Maxis tool, and dare I say it, more intuitive than iLive's reader.  When the LOT editing capabilities are fully realised with everything that's been promised it's going to change the face of Modding for a lot of people like me who think Hex is a spell to make you think you're a rubber chicken.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Pat

Quote from: wouanagaine on June 12, 2007, 12:38:53 AM
Thx for support

Quote from: callagrafx on June 12, 2007, 02:04:50 AM

Well, some of us won't.
   :thumbsup: 

Been testing this on a limited basis and it is light years better than the Maxis tool, and dare I say it, more intuitive than iLive's reader.  When the LOT editing capabilities are fully realised with everything that's been promised it's going to change the face of Modding for a lot of people like me who think Hex is a spell to make you think you're a rubber chicken.

WOW AND SOME MORE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK now im really excited to see this tool come about after hearing these last few tidbits!
Wouanagaine you truelly are a special gift to the SC4 Community as whole! Thank you again
For all the hard work you are putting into this - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

glepet

I agree with Pat. I want to do some serious lotting and have been pouring over the tutorials and training myself and the learning curve is pretty steep. This tool should make things easier in that regard. I am excited!! :thumbsup: &apls ;D

flame1396

Quote from: jeronij on June 09, 2007, 04:53:50 AM
Could you exlpain this sentence is simplier words, so the non native english speakers can understand what you do exactly mean  %confuso ?¿

I understand every single word, but i cant get the meaning of the whole sentence  ::)

Hey, don't worry, I AM a native English speaker and I didnt really get it all.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

mightygoose

i really do apologies over the confusion...  :thumbsup: