• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery I: 03/2007 - 03/2008 (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, March 11, 2007, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Well, I answered your question in the other thread, but in case anyone was wondering, the props work fine- I'm using them in the lot editor
right now.  :thumbsup:

canuck3360

just in case you don't see it in the other thread you need to make sure the lot is big enough as a rule I usually have the lot at 6x6 then shrink it to fit once I get the props I want

Travis

There's a bunch of new planes available at Tabi's site. Check it out!  :thumbsup:

XiahouDun

Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

snorrelli

Wow - he's turning out airplanes at an amazing pace!
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Une_ame

Tabi's last aircrafts are wonderfull ()stsfd(), too bad the Concorde was the first one (it's too short IMHO) %wrd.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Craigsters

There's some new 747 plane props over at tabinohito for downloading!..

skyliner

WOW omg thank you tabi! I was just thinking of some new 747s and WHAMO there it is. ANA was well needed at my airports so was Qantas! ;D

oldrogue

Glenni, thanks for the heads up on the new buildings....beautiful.....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Craigsters

there are some nice parks at SimCity Force for downloading

oldrogue

Thanks for that Craigsters......although I have a bazillion (that's a technical term &Thk/() parks already, these are sure nice and I just downloaded them.
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

jmyers2043

Thanks Craigsters. Those are good looking parks. I wanted to leave a positive comment - but alas - I can't read Japanese. so I'll leave it here.  :thumbsup:
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

iamgoingtoeatyou

Hey guys, I'm looking for those asian traffic signals that work for left-side of the road plugins. Does anybody know where I can find that? Don't have enough time to look through all the threads.

Filasimo

hotdogs,

apparently it was taken down from the forum site it was released at so not sure where you can find it nowadays  ()what()
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

iamgoingtoeatyou

skyliner

actually if you look up at the top of the page where it says Sim City Force you can click for a link :thumbsup:

snorrelli

Quote from: skyliner on January 17, 2008, 08:21:26 PM
actually if you look up at the top of the page where it says Sim City Force you can click for a link :thumbsup:

:D

Yes, for a moment I worried that all that bandwidth-eating gallery in the first post was in vain... ;)
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

XiDillon

Hey KS's showcase is back up! might have been awhile but im glad thats its working now.

sithlrd98

Jsteed is at it again.....

SonyCenter