• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

OWR Arrow Reduction Mod

Started by JoeST, January 11, 2008, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

How are the arrows originally implemented?, are they just part of the texture or are they a special t21 type thing?

would it be possible to improve the OWR arrow reduction mod by simply remaking how it displays it a core part of the NAM, IE retexture the whole thing and create t21's that get installed if you tick the box or something?

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Filasimo

could ya be more specific joe?   ()what() there actually is a OWR reduced arrow mod in which the arrows only show at intersection crossings....if you are wanting one where its somewhat present but now widespread, it is possible to create a mod with a little bit more arrows....it was in the june 2007 NAM and was an optional feature..hope this explains a bit... &mmm
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

JoeST

sorry... i was wanting to know how the arrows are implemented... im guessing they are on the textures

Joe

Andreas

Yes, they are textures. In the Euro Road Textures Mod, an optional plugin is included that changes the double arrow to a single one, which improves the look of the oneway roundabouts in particular. The June 2007 NAM has a plugin like Filasimo described, this one is basically a set of rewritten RULs that simply removes the arrow overlay at certain places.
Andreas

JoeST

so its an overlay texture... right ok i get you... i was thinking it was actualy a part of the texture... thanks