• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't run Trainers with Network Addon Mod

Started by Dreamxtreme, September 04, 2007, 01:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamxtreme

I Can't run Trainers with Network Addon Mod installed

how do i get around this and still have NAM installed

Cheers
DX

jeronij

The NAM is compatible with SC4 Deluxe (Rush hour is needed) only. We wont make it compatible with 3rd party traineers. If they work together, they work. If not, not  $%Grinno$%

Oh, and moving this thread to the right location.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jonathan

Trainers are 3rd party programs that change things in the game, when you press a key and the trainer is running, like if you have money trainer running and you go on SC4 and press the keys it tells you to say, Ctrl M, it will change the amount of money you have by say, 1 billion, at least this was the case when I used one but then I wasn't sure if it was legal and stopped using it.

Pat

Ahh OK kewl thank you very much Warrior.... See i learn something new each and every day lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

M4346

LOL. You weren't the only one wondering about them Pat. :P I was also not clued up, but too afraid to ask. :D But, as my lecturers say, there's no such thing as a stupid question. The only stupid questions are those never asked. ;D

Thanks for asking though!  $%Grinno$%
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Hey -m- its not a problem im not affraid to ask a real dumb question at all lol

Diggis

Quote from: M4346 on September 05, 2007, 02:53:27 PM
LOL. You weren't the only one wondering about them Pat. :P I was also not clued up, but too afraid to ask. :D But, as my lecturers say, there's no such thing as a stupid question. The only stupid questions are those never asked. ;D

Thanks for asking though!  $%Grinno$%

I always thought it was:

There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.  $%Grinno$%

Dreamxtreme: what were you using the trainer for?

jeronij

Quote from: Diggis on September 06, 2007, 01:14:41 AM

Dreamxtreme: what were you using the trainer for?

Good point Diggis  :thumbsup: .

DreamXtreme, there are many mods out there ( including the extra cheats mod) which virtually allows the players to have all the money they want ( I asume you are using the trainer to get some money). And mods for aspects of the game that a traineer could never reach. Just search a bit, or ask for specific needs, and for sure there is something out there that can substitute the traineer  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Zaphod

I use buggi's extra cheats .dll file, search the simtropolis forums and you'll find a link...somewhere...someone needs to put that thing in a better place lol...

I used to use trainers when I just had SC4 vanilla. I never liked them because they seemed difficult to use compared to modds
War Kittens !?

Jonathan

Heres the ExtraCheats.dll http://host.simvision.net/SC4ExtraCheats.zip (link from officail thread at ST by Beebs)

You need to extract the zip and place the file (dll) in the top level of your plugins folder, not in a subfolder.

I personnally didn't find the trainer I had hard after I worked out what it was.

Filasimo

In case anyone ever used this program, theres also a program called Artmoney. Its a hex editor program that locates values in games. For example if you have SC4 running and you want more money in your city you load Artmoney, then you highlight SC4 thats running in the toolbar click on the search button type the amount of money you have in the city, then itll show the values that is your amount, change the amount you have then sieve then u go back into the game then plop something and wala you have more money. I know it seemed like I was rambling when i was explaining it but its another easy way of adding more money in your city. I use that program instead of the other cheats n such bc its more efficient to me. If anyone wants me to give a full explanation and how to use it let me know guys.
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Madeira aka Constantina

trainers are bad stuff but artmoney and the extra cheats mod i just downloaded are okay. only use a cheat program that you can trust because you won't want viruses and adware that occasionally come with it to ruin your fun.

(just for fun) if you mean a type of shoe, i have no idea what it has got to do with simcity. but some sims in the game must be wearing trainers because it is popular.

Envirotechture

Trainers are useless they ruin the entire point of the game. I personally never use them

vester

Please don't dig up old thread. Last post was 2 months ago.

JBalls_2008_SC4

()what() Why Don't You Guys Just Use A Money Tree Lot? You Can Download Them In The stex, Just Search Cash, I Have Two In My Game One Gives You 10,000 A Month, Which Is A Small Helping Hand And One Gives You Like 1,00000,00000,000000, So That You Never Fail (If You Are A Real Cheater, Lmao!) Heres The Link For Them:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=1982&v=1     "$Deal"$
I'm Not Schizophrenic, I Just Have Loads Of Friends!

JoeST

Did you not read the post before yours?

Please do not drag dead posts back up
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms