• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM April 2008 Version is here!

Started by The NAM Team, April 24, 2008, 01:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmanw402007

Thanks for the new Nam 2008. I've like many others have removed the old Nam and Updated it with the New. Keep Up The Great Work! :).
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

toxicpiano

Wow just wow

Seriously I remember seeing this on the simtropolis nam development thread about 3 years ago (as I remember the pic was posted by teiresu in 2004), I can't believe it actually got done!
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

vistla

I'd like to second that "WOW!". I just downloaded the newest version, but don't really have time to play with it just yet, as I have to go to work. After seeing this picture, however, I think I'll call in sick tonight. This is uber-cool! Thanx NAM team.

kbieniu7

Happy birthday! You ar the best  :thumbsup:
Thank you for the GLR Bridge and roundabout!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

BigSlark

Holy cow! I played with the higher puzzle pieces and new GLR stuff last night but completely missed this...

Great work!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Kevin

Cosmic

Happy Birthday NAM TEAM!!!

This is AWESOME!!! Even though I'm 1 day late on the download, this made my day! ^_^

I can't wait to start playing around with these things... But I have to finish sorting my plugins folder after installing alot (most, hopefully) of the CAMeLot model files for the CAM lots I have currently... >_>

Haljackey

Hey, why wasn't gradual highway curves included in the description?  I think its a major addition!

Awesome work, everyone!  Maxis highways are becoming more realistic with every release!   &apls

Best,
-Haljackey

prince1142003

This is wild! It's amazing how a community of modders have managed to add so much to the game that should've been there in the first place.

Anyways, I was wondering where I could get a version of the RHW compatible with this NAM.

Tarkus

prince1142003, to answer your question, the current version of the RHW (Version 20) will still actually work with the April 2008 NAM without any issues.  There is a new update, Version 20a, which will be released shortly, though.

-Alex (Tarkus)

redraider147

Quote from: toxicpiano on April 25, 2008, 07:40:04 AM
Wow just wow

Seriously I remember seeing this on the simtropolis nam development thread about 3 years ago (as I remember the pic was posted by teiresu in 2004), I can't believe it actually got done!

that picture right there is my favorite part of the new NAM...i've been waiting for it for a very very long time! much kudos to the NAM team for making something that was already beyond incredible even more amazing!!!!

HandsOn

There's an added bonus to the new NAM - happens every time there's an update: suddenly every BATter & MODer comes out of the woodwork & the DL sites are getting revived from their seasonal slumber. Great!  $%Grinno$%

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

Andreas

Quote from: Haljackey on April 25, 2008, 12:47:42 PM
Hey, why wasn't gradual highway curves included in the description?  I think its a major addition!

Well, I could say it was an additional hidden gift, but I simply forgot to include it into the list... ;) Anyway, thanks for the congrats, folks, much appreciated. It was quite a bit of hard work to get everything done but we managed to finish the new version just in time - the last changes were made only minutes before the release. :)
Andreas

kassarc16

Quote from: HandsOn on April 25, 2008, 02:21:53 PM
There's an added bonus to the new NAM - happens every time there's an update: suddenly every BATter & MODer comes out of the woodwork & the DL sites are getting revived from their seasonal slumber. Great!  $%Grinno$%

It's the only thing that can pull me away from a Sims kick if I happen to tire of SC4. Luckily my new laptop is such an improvement over my past computer that playing the game is much more enjoyable, even before a new NAM comes out.

A200

I downloaded this yesterday and tested it (its april 26 here now, it came out on april 25 my time) and it is ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING!! I love the way, when you check the NAM threads, you see a whole lot of cool stuff, and when it comes out, you get that and more, especially at a time when you are least expecting it!

Happy Birthday, and thankyou!

threestooges

First of all, Happy 4th Birthday. Second of all thank you to everyone who has added their effort to this endeavor. I'm looking forward to putting this version through its paces. Thanks again for all your work.
-Matt

MAS71

Thanks !!
Thanks so much for a New-NAM  and Happy Birthday  4th !!  &apls &apls

We looking forward to the further development of the NAM future !!  :)

Thanks again for all of NAM's creators !!  ;)

-Mas'71

Cosmic

Another thing: I love the new GRL-Avenue double network pieces. They're great!
They make it so much easier to make junctions and ends now!  ;D

Boernie

I love these El-Rail pieces!! But why they come always out when I'm on Duty?  :'( I can't wait to play with!!!

Thanks for that wonderful work!!!!  &apls
--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

rusummer1

The windows version cant be downloaded?? I tried the link and the download button is missing? Is it just my computer?
Check out my SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/russmass

jplumbley

Quote from: rusummer1 on April 28, 2008, 01:33:46 PM
The windows version cant be downloaded?? I tried the link and the download button is missing? Is it just my computer?

I just checked the link in the first post on this thread... It is working fine for me.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM