• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT: March 2009 NAM Release

Started by Tarkus, March 07, 2009, 04:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramseyazad

I have seen pieces *called* glr-subway transition, but I haven't gotten any of them to work yet.  I'd really like a glr-subway transition, it'd probably look just like an underpass and be able to be used under just about anything.

sffc

Quote from: ramseyazad on May 25, 2009, 06:34:31 AM
I have seen pieces *called* glr-subway transition, but I haven't gotten any of them to work yet.  I'd really like a glr-subway transition, it'd probably look just like an underpass and be able to be used under just about anything.

NDEX makes a GLR-subway transition that works pretty well (it's on the STEX).  What I meant though was a road under GLR piece.  So you could extend the NAM's new road underpasses under heavy rail, avenues, other roads, highways, and GLR.

Tarkus

Quote from: sffc on May 25, 2009, 08:29:37 PM
NDEX makes a GLR-subway transition that works pretty well (it's on the STEX).  What I meant though was a road under GLR piece.  So you could extend the NAM's new road underpasses under heavy rail, avenues, other roads, highways, and GLR.

Ah, so you mean a FLUPs under GLR piece?  That's a good idea.

-Alex

NASCAR_Guy

are there any mirrors for the DL?

I cant seem to get the one here working :(

this is my problem

Quoteou have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Download Quota for this lot has been exceeded ...
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Pat

Hey David are you using IE to access the LEX? If so try another browser and see if you can download no problem, I just tried with Opera and had no problems with March 2009 core files...  There was someone else reporting the same problem and I bet this might work to use something other then IE....

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie