• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

romualdillo's little BATs & Problems

Started by romualdillo, May 21, 2014, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.p.

Vizoria

The market hall BAT looks incredibly, extremely vivid; eye-popping even. Good stuff.

JP Schriefer

Wonderful models you did and you do, I was looking your thread now, very good works indeed!

romualdillo

Thanks to all for your comments!!

Well, this is an awkward update, because I discovered some nonworking semi-seasonal props in my prop pack. I've corrected the files, and re-uploaded the prop pack by editing the previous one. I don't know if that's the way to do it.

The nonworking props were those orchards and plants without planters FrankU asked for, so they didn't affect the lots, and that's why I didn't notice the fail before. I was thinking that everything was too good to be true... I think everything will work properly now.

I'm sorry!!!!  &ops

The props:

romualdillo

After the props' crisis, a normal update:

First of all, thanks to art128 for the K-point!!!!

Now 4 new buildings: 2 corners and 2 corner fillers (and their mirror versions).

I hope you like them!!!

Simcoug

carlfatal

Like them? Love them!  :thumbsup:

These corner buildings are simply wonderful, and your ingame pictures look incredible realistic.  &apls &apls

manga rivotra

Very fantastic work again :) I'm also pleased that you've thought of including mirrored versions of your corner buildings (that's something many BATters don't think of, and it is annoying sometimes). Also, very fine night shots, I'm usually having always day in SC4, but your pictures make me reconsider.

Bipin

This is really coming together. Spectacular work.  :thumbsup:

vester

reddonquixote

Agreed, more lovely little buildings  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

art128

Beautiful. And the scenes are once more fantastic. 
Just an advice I can give you, at night try to turn off the shadows, you'll see the result will be better.  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

JP Schriefer

romualdillo

Thank you all for the nice comments!!!

art128: I was going to ask you how to turn off the shadows, but finally I found how to change the Graphics Rules.sgr file. I also found that the lights look much better in the windowed mode, but it's a nightmare to play with the 800x600 resolution. Higher resolutions don't fit my laptop's screen, so I'll keep using the fullscreen mode.

A new building: The R$$ version of a R$ house.

I hope you like it!!

mrbisonm

Yap....I like it!! Great little townhouses, I am sure we all can use them somehow, even myself, although I am in NA (NorthAmerica)

Great!!! Wonderful details and super observation from your behalf.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

c.p.

Just wow! :o
The texturing and detail work is perfect as far as I can see. &apls

JP Schriefer

I'm going to make a city with this style soon, these models will help me a lot!

Simcoug

carlfatal