• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A message to SimGoober

Started by Ramona Brie, August 29, 2007, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramona Brie

Barby, I PMed you asking a couple of questions. If you would look at it and respond?

BarbyW

I have looked and you will still have to wait patiently. I made too many errors with queries etc in the packs released so am not posting any more until I am happy they all work correctly with all the queries.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

snorrelli

I find the adage, "better right than fast," to be true with almost everything in life... ;)
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

callagrafx

Quote from: snorrelli on September 04, 2007, 10:36:14 AM
I find the adage, "better right than fast," to be true with almost everything in life... ;)

And the one that starts "All good things...." 
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Pat

:D :D  LoL Derry and Lee you 2 are a riot.....

Tracker remember one thing for me please "patience is a virtue well earned"
"Waiting for one Professional Center plop"  is a tad bit overkill you think?
Barby is only one WOMAN workforce not WOMEN workforce... She is doing a
great justice for this communtiy by condesing all of SG greatest lots to one or
two files needed and not 50,60 or 100 items sitting in the plugins folder... 

Im certain you understand the more you push an issue the longer it will be put on
the back burner, because it then takes away Barby's time to address you again
with probley the same response....  So anyways back off topic here i hope you and
everyone else has been having a sunny day!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ramona Brie

Oh great.

Does this mean I have to redownload the queries? I can wait if it's a much bigger issue.

Well, I'm still waiting. I can be patient, I can be impatient.

M4346

Quote from: Tracker on September 04, 2007, 06:41:21 PMWell, I'm still waiting. I can be patient, I can be impatient.

I really don't think it's about you being able to be patient, I don't think you have much of a choice. ;) As Pat said, patience is a virtue, and I also agree with him on the line in your profile saying "Waiting for one Professional Center plop." It would be best if you removed it, I believe that those who need to know about your request, do know about it, and are working on it to the best of their abilities and time available.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Diggis

Quote from: M4346 on September 05, 2007, 12:38:11 AM
I really don't think it's about you being able to be patient, I don't think you have much of a choice. ;) As Pat said, patience is a virtue, and I also agree with him on the line in your profile saying "Waiting for one Professional Center plop." It would be best if you removed it, I believe that those who need to know about your request, do know about it, and are working on it to the best of their abilities and time available.

Could you not make a plop version of the centre yourself?  Is it in the growables?

M4346

I think it might be difficult for him to do so, even if it is in the Growables (I'm not sure, I haven't checked). The LOTs are all packed into one DAT file and I think the difficulty might come in with extracting the DAT and then turning it into a ploppable. I don't know if Tracker knows how to.
New Horizons Productions

BarbyW

I am getting there but keep getting stopped with problems from other things.  :'(

Diggis

I wasn't saying for you to do it goddess.  I was suggesting Tracker do it himself.

BarbyW

It is done, Diggis, but in the queue for checking and packaging. Still need to do Readme for the ploppables too.

Ramona Brie

Barby, you might like the change I made in the personal text...

So all that stands between me and the plop is packaging and readmes. Nice. At this rate, I think it'll be done by the weekend, which means I can play Camelot with this thing. (And go through the process of more buildings jumping stages; I have that much Goober stuff and plops.)

Ramona Brie

One quick question: Was the growable Professional Center in one of the Office or Commercial Service packs?

M4346

It was included in this pack: SG Commercials Models Offices Medium simgoober and SG Commercials Lots Offices Medium simgoober. Or at least I think / believe it was. I checked it out this afternoon in the Reader and I think I remember it being in there. :)
New Horizons Productions

Ramona Brie

Quote from: M4346 on September 05, 2007, 05:20:29 PM
It was included in this pack: SG Commercials Models Offices Medium simgoober and SG Commercials Lots Offices Medium simgoober. Or at least I think / believe it was. I checked it out this afternoon in the Reader and I think I remember it being in there. :)

Yeah, I deleted a few files. Will zone 4x4 in Camelot and see what comes of it.

Ramona Brie

Barby, how are the processes going? Last I heard, it was packaging, processing, and readmes.

RippleJet

Tracker, I think every time you keep asking for it, she'll be putting it down to the bottom of the queue again. :P