• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A message to SimGoober

Started by Ramona Brie, August 29, 2007, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Ramona Brie

TheTeaCat

I'd doubt it. let's put it another way eh. The more you ask - the longer it will take.

There are lots of things that our Goddess has to do and unfortunately her time is limited  ( a bit like everybodies really) I understand its probably very important to you but please be patient my friend. it will arrive once barby can devote the time to make sure it is correct.

In the meantime have this nice cuppa to help ease your frustration

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ramona Brie

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 06, 2007, 05:21:12 PM
I'd doubt it. let's put it another way eh. The more you ask - the longer it will take.

There are lots of things that our Goddess has to do and unfortunately her time is limited  ( a bit like everybodies really) I understand its probably very important to you but please be patient my friend. it will arrive once barby can devote the time to make sure it is correct.

In the meantime have this nice cuppa to help ease your frustration

:satisfied:
TTC
I understand. I'm satisfied, but I'm anxious. My SG plops will be one of the last things to get overhauled big. It will be nice to see the 50+ commercial plops from SG in Camelot go CAM and to see my long-awaited plop.

BarbyW

Quote50+ commercial plops from SG
And that is the root of the problem. Look at the number that have to be done, checked and double checked. You can be as anxious as you like but it won't hurry them.

callagrafx

All this anxiousness over game assets...you'll end up with an ulcer.

Tracker, please, please, please stop double posting and pestering.  We are not here to service you, as you are but one small voice (although getting annoyingly louder) in a large community.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

And a community that on the whole doesn't actually care about plops.  :thumbsup:

Ramona Brie

Quote from: callagrafx on September 07, 2007, 12:48:36 AM
All this anxiousness over game assets...you'll end up with an ulcer.

Tracker, please, please, please stop double posting and pestering.  We are not here to service you, as you are but one small voice (although getting annoyingly louder) in a large community.

OK. My main forum that I post on is not very mature...ah well.

callagrafx

Quote from: Tracker on September 07, 2007, 04:45:05 PM
OK. My main forum that I post on is not very mature...ah well.

Well, this one is...Please review the rules
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Filasimo

after curiosity and peeping my head in this thread it seems like an episode of the Simpsons when they go on vacation and Bart and Lisa are like: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" as for the lovely Goddess take your time make him wait longer. Release it when you know everything is A-OK!  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Ramona Brie

I have asked for this thread to be locked...and no one listens.  %confuso

BarbyW

As requested this topic is now locked.