• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Chelmsford

Started by Pat Riot, January 01, 2008, 08:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigberta

Wow, that is a really good mosaic. Keep it up buddy  :thumbsup:

bat

The teaser is looking great there! Also the capitol park is looking wonderful! Great work, Pat Riot! :thumbsup:

Pat Riot

Spiff new Banner. Looks just like the old one  ;D

Bigberta-thanks

bat-thanks

S.O.S:Same Old Stuff (or, in uncensored Chelmsford, somthing else)
another mosiac, because im still working on beckett, and have no time. Good news is, today i will go ingame again unless i decide to BAT. Its all up to eenie meenie miney mo. This time its from a north to south view, and of the Capitol Building, on of the national malls, and unfinished block with the national bereau, national library, and also with the national hospital right below.
The hospital is called "John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital", because, lets face it, JFK eats noobs for breakfast.
Library is the Homer Jay Simpson Library, because we all know homer loves books. Besides, the latest simpsons episode was great.  without further Freddy Adu, I give you, Mosiac Number 2, Located south of the Zoo, Where Monkeys eat Poo, and workers do too, and i rhyme with oo, for a long time for you........ ???
im starting to wonder what is in that hospital food...
OPEN GRASS AREAS THAT DONT LOOK INTENTIONAL WILL BE FIXED...once fema gets here...which will be in a few months....

Pat

Nice mosaic there Pats and the U in updates was sorta butchered...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Like the mosaic "The Capital"! Great work on that area and on it!!! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next, Pat Riout!... ;)

Schulmanator

Always good to visit the home of the world's grate-ist cheese!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat Riot

Schulmanator: Switzerland?  :D thanks  ;)

bat:danke schun. hope you enjoy

Pat: yea, downfall of cursive banners.....thanks

The Making of.....

Well, i decided rather than bore you all with similar mosiacs, i'd show you all my progress on Beckett. This is my 2cd restart, but this time i really like what i've got. Without further Freddy Adu....

Some major avenues laid down, as well as temporary power plants/water plants.

hit me up with a Trixie for that.

Sing somthing about high roads and low roads here....

hit me up with another trixie for this.

Ceiling Collapse Tunnel.

Central Connection HSR line, part of the massive HSR project in the adrian union.

CC connects to the new East Chelmsford line, a national rail line, and ya gotta have a place for the trains to stop

Im too lazy to see whats different in this picture.

Police Station on the Municipal Greenway.

Library on the Municipal Greenway.

Malpractice General Hospital

Church of Our Holey Grater on the Municipal Greenway.

Fallen Graters Monument.

First idea for the state house. Lets just say friking ugly is a good assessment.

City hall down low, some w2w blocks up top.

More blocks, cause thats how we learn to spell.

Where Fat Ladies Sing.

Where Fat Men Sing?

State House. Is this Munich Rathaus or somthing?

If you share a last name with this hotel, you are probably famous for being on a sex tape.

Back Bay inspired historic District.

One of 3-4 Skyscrapers, the fancy new Lippo Center will be the HQ for HSR Chelmsford. I like the vertical rise from historic rowhome to glass buildings, i wonder why?

Seagram building, HQ of Dick Cheney's Fried Birds Corporation.

Robinson Bridge (goes bop bop bopin along) <If you get that, you went to kindergarten at the same place as me, and thats creepy.

Pat

&apls LoL funnie Update here Pats and I loved the Hilton pic caption lol.... I totaly understand there about the cut off problem but hey its still the effect that works rather well!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat Riot

just some info: My computer died so now I have a new one, and i have to rebuild my plugins from scratch. Then i will continue working on Chelmsford, however, I will have to start over :(

Pat Riot

Chelmsford is back and in a big way! Adriovision, the adrianunion version of eurovision, is here!

ADRIOVISION VII
Pepsi Stadium: Elsbury, Chelmsford
May 30th-June 20th

Videos:

Introduction

If that does not work:http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWfoKl2y3Cg

AdrioVision

Adriovision is a song contest held in the Adrian Union annually where each nation of the AU has a chance to win the event for their own nation.

Each member country submits a song to be performed on live television and then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the most popular song in the competition. Each country participates via one of their national television stations, whose task it is to select a singer and a song to represent their country in the international competition.

So each nation should preferably pick a song from their country or national language, (example: Jargeah would pick a Middle Eastern Song). If this is not possible it is okay to go with any song you would like or the song could be your favorite song. It's all up for you to decide. The artist will be representing your nation in this contest so chose wisely.

Here is the wiki page for past events and info: http://editthis.info/adrian_union/Main_Page

DATES

May 30th: Submitting Begins
June 7th: Submitting Ends
June 8th:Adriovision Concert
June 9th: Voting begins
June 16th:Voting ends
June 20th: Adriovision Results

ADRIOVISION VII: A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER: BE SURE TO READ

adriovision 7 will implement some new ideas not yet used by adriovision hosts.
-Instead of posting their songs, nations must PM there songs to Chelmsford.
-All the songs will be mixed together and presented in a long video: The Adriovision VII Concert

warszawa

Awesome city planning Pat Riot - loving the BATs very much &apls.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Pat Riot

Pat: Thanks pat! Who doesn't love a good paris hilton joke?  :D
warsawa: thanks alex!

All Your CJs Are Belong to Us

The wait is over. Elsbury is back. and Havlicek stole the ball. Everything is back to normal, that means. And now we have our first of hopefully regular updates now that summer is beggining. Which means I expect all of you to begin commenting regularly, because it really is lame that only two people have commented the last two updates. First we will visit the blue collar neighborhood of Elsbury Heights, home to the working class, the irish/italian immigrants, a large power plant, and some industrial buildings.

What are the odds of that? four of the same exact arrangements of railcars  ::)

If there was ever a scene that said "EASY ENTRY INTO FOREIGN COUNTRIES" those railcars, lieing uninterfered next to the street, are it.

Saturday I took the wrong exit and got lost in the ghetto. it looked like this, but with guys smokin weed everywhere.

My maxis blocker failed me in this pic  :'(

An irish drunk named sully lives here. Next door is an irish drunk named Finnigan. Next....you get the point

If your computer gets incredibly hot, thats because you are looking at my MD. I suggest turning it off and taping a picture of a fat girl to it for an hour, to cure it.

My attempt at a sc4ized fail pic. Interesting enough, i got the update to install yesterday.

%confuso

yoshiisland2

You'd better have gotten that update to work, cuz no lights take out half the LEXiness of your MD. :D  Great job so far though, and I love your choice of custom content! ;D :thumbsup:

Travis

Looks great, Alfred. :thumbsup:

neder

Indeed, very nice work.

Pat

Good update here and good selection of a song too here Pats!!!  Ohh btw its good Rail Engineering to get all the cars in the same spot  ;)

paroch

I've not dropped in for a while - shame to hear about your PC crash, but the new version is looking good.  The Adriovision sounds fun, I'll check out the vids.

As for those rail cars, I think that is how many people get into England via the Channel Tunnel!