• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CSX Plays on Shosaloza

Started by Colyn, December 19, 2006, 03:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.p.

Wow.  Love how the colors fit together on that last shot.  :thumbsup:

sebes

It's a lovely place Colyn... 

It reminds me to "The Duckpond" at Welmoeds Winery in Stellenbosch!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

&apls Defenitely a peacefull place . Great lots.  &apls

mattb325

I really like the duck pond - it's great to see how many 'twisted' lots you can come up with when you're given new toys!

Colyn

Recently the Shosaloza Tourism Board decided to go on a National campaign to promote Shosaloza ...

In the first session they focussed on the potential for wealth because they want to draw more industrialists into the region. They chose to feature the home of one of Bigbend's prominent citizens ... the Anna Dean Mansion.

This advert made it into the People's Choice Awards competition but did not win anything.

They also featured the Whitemarsh Hall ...

This advert did not make it into the People's Choice award competition.

The STB is very happy from the responses they got to this campaign and the next one is now in the planning stages ... I hpe you enjoyed this little interlude.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sarungman

very great colyn, i like the second and the third pic..... they're awesome and beautiful  &apls
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

Colyn

The Regional Management Commitee has decided that it is time for Shosaloza to get a proper place for the legislature ...

The city of Cape Vidal was selected and the new building stands proudly ...

The festivities at the grand opening lasted for 5 days and was concluded with an endurance swimming race up and down the large lake.

Rumour has it that quite a few less Sims came out of the lake than what went into it ...

Matt Taylor's only comment was ...

"No comment."

Old Albert de Hubard just smiled ... at last he has found the perfect place for his two pet anacondas and now he can once again feel comfortable when his grand children comes to visit and wants to swim in his swimming pool.

He stopped at Finger licking on his way home and this time the owner was quite surprised that Albert did not ask for some dead chickens.

"Did your snakes die ?"

"Nope ... they just found a new home."

"Ok ... but do me a favour ... dish some of my flyers out in the village where you stay"

"Sure thing ..."

Albert looked at the flyer and grinned ... for many years he made a stop at this spot every week ... now he can come here and actually enjoy the food.
Come see CSX Play

bat

wonderful pictures, colyn! great building! :thumbsup:

CabraBuitre

Love the Whitemarsh Colyn!!

Check out Abelfarei!

rooker1

Great pictures and wow those people look rich.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kimcar

&apls Very good looking campaign  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Excellent pics, Colyn. I love Whitemarsh Hall.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

In the city of Cape Vidal Matt Taylor gave in to some pressure from the BIG MONEY and the designers and builders of the region was given free reign. Some really innovative work is done in this city that received just a narrow strip of land but a vast ocean. Pressure to do land reclaiming was eventually too much and Matt gave in ... ONE CONDITION ... the original land mass must not be trashed.

Well the developers knew Matt well enough not to mess with him and they all pitched in to set the scene for the GREAT SEA INVASION ...

First tract to fix was the short section at the ferry station.

Spindrift Quays Refurbished

Loads of fun ...

Sundowners on this corner ... what a view!

Tapas and beer ... let Pat spoil you!

... the fun never stops

It is at night when this section comes to life!

"$Deal"$ News Flash: Spindrift Collection is now available on the SC4D LEX ... one more good reason to have some courage and use our PayPal Support Button.  :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoyed this little promo and do tell your friends ...  ()stsfd()
Come see CSX Play

sam

Very nice Colyn, I love the new pictures.  &apls

sebes

great pictures and a great waterfront Colyn!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mattb325

Great photos Colyn. I must say that spindrift quays with it's brilliantly coloured lights and livery looks very inviting!

Colyn

Well Tourism figures showed that the advertising campaign was working so the money was pushed and more adverts were made ...

Dollardrive was done to show the world that it is possible to make good money and live the good life in Shosaloza.

Downhill was done to promote the beauty and peacefullness of the region.

Hunt Leuschar - another majestic mansion was built in the region.

Hopefully this latest series of adverts will draw even more tourists to Shosaloza ... who knows ... let's see what happens.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. ;) and thank you all for the nice comments.
Come see CSX Play

Colyn

The Shosaloza Tourism Board is proud to show the two posters that made it to the top in the People's Choice Awards ... rumour has it that there were lots of drinking and eating at the after party and that the Reverand made a fiery speech at the offices.

"Proud Mary"

"Sundowner"

There is a definite boom in the Tourism sector and Matt Taylor is encouriging the Sims the make an effort to try and lure the tourists into the more remote parts of the region.

Enjoy.
Come see CSX Play

Colyn

With the boom in tourism the demand on existing facilities are just too much and Matt Taylor approved the CSX Kwanyoni project very quickly.

The first building is a Restaurant/Grill that will serve just the best the Region can deliver.

The proposals

The choice
Come see CSX Play

marcosMX

These pictures are very inspiring..  :thumbsup: