• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rayden's Shosaloza (Mount Robson)

Started by Rayden, December 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Strange, it does show everything in here. I use Firefox or IExplorer, and both shows all the pictures. Also, I store my pictures on my own server, which I can't remember having had a break ever. Try to empty your temporary internet files folder. In Firefox I don't know how to do it, but on IExplorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, then, on the General tab you have on the middle section 3 options, Delete Cookies, Delete Files and Settings. Choose Delete Files. Thanks for dropping by and commenting.

sebes

It shows now :thumbsup:

Me and computers...  /sad¬¬
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Rayden

Here I am again with a "small" update $%Grinno$%

First, a little mosaic...

... and now some random shots...

... and finally, an overview of the city

I'll be back tomorrow...

sebes

Very nice pictures Rayden.  The B&W one is funny :thumbsup:

What a like very much about your little mosaïque is that it seems as if your city grows: from Industrial outskirts, via green residential areas, to a little more dense, ending with midsize apartmentbuildings. Very interesting! &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Many pictures for a "small" update!  :)

great mosaic and fantastic work! :thumbsup:

mattb325

Thoroughly enjoyable, Rayden! You've a great mix of Bats which make totally unique viewing!

Frankie

yes, those buildings complement each other well  :thumbsup: keep up the good work!

NikNik

Great stuff Silvio.

In the mosaic I like the placement of the rural station next to the industrial liot where the line ends. Good thinking.

I like the use of the walls in your CJ.

Great work.

Nik-Nik

Alfred.Jones

That looks great Rayden :thumbsup: The sidewalk mod looks awesome ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

sam

Very nice pictures Rayden, I love the mosaic and the church in the rain picture is great  :thumbsup:

Darmok

Hey Sylvio, I'm now at page 3 of 4, what I've seen so far is really good!
If I had to be picky, (and being my obnoxious self...) I'd say that the ONLY thing that bugs me is the somewhat steep retaining walls on some pics, besides that I simply like the natural atmosphere of the place, and you can count on me for regular visits!
More comments tomorrow, my lunch break's over!

Regards

-John
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

Colyn

I have two questions ...

1. Where is the church ruins from ?
2. Where is the cobblestone retaining walls from ?

You did a great job here.  :thumbsup:
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Rayden

Quote from: Colyn on January 29, 2007, 01:38:54 PM
I have two questions ...

1. Where is the church ruins from ?
2. Where is the cobblestone retaining walls from ?

You did a great job here.  :thumbsup:

1. Sainte Marie Des Bois Friary And Church Ruin
2. Side wall & construction station set

Thanks Colyn for the compliments

Same goes to everyone else that has comment lately. Sorry if I'm answering in general but time is short right now. John, I'm really glad to see around here, it's just a pity you haven't brought AVR with you, but if you promise to start something similar around here, I'll forgive you and start trusting bearded men  ;D

pvarcoe

Crappers, that is a nice set of pictures!

I really like the mix of different styles of shots.
The sepia tone one expecially caught my eye.
And the night shots near the end of your update look real good too.

All in all a great update. Thanks for sharing it!

Rayden

This is not an update, but more like a preview of the next one. I've spent part of the day today, plopping roads, tunnels and bridges, connecting most of the region quads. I'll takes some shots later of some typically winding mountain roads, land bridges and tunnel entrances. There will be also some pics of the new small village located on the northwest shore of the lake.

See ya later ;)

Colyn

Interesting how the mountains are forcing most of us to follow roughly the same routes. ;)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

NikNik

That narrow sea side road must be great to drive on it. Wonder if you can show us that in You Drive it mode?

Great pic, lots of tunnel projects. Make it a double lane tunnel, you know what happened here in St. Gotthart and Mnt. Blanc Tunnel only a few years ago.

Nik-Nik

Rayden

Indeed Colyn. Nik-Nik, short tunnels were done with single lanes (road), longer ones, I used double lanes (avenue). I'll be showing that a bit later. Now, the update, the little village by the lake (50,000 pop) $%Grinno$%

I won't do any comment about them, I'll leave that with you ;)

Just a final note, 99% has grow, the only things plopped were civic services, the train station, the stadium and a couple of dinners/fast food shops.

Alek King of SC4

nice update but the roof texture on that white and green building is very flat.

Rayden

I know, but there is nothing I can do except demolish it. :thumbsdown: Maybe I can do something on the LotEditor, and put some roof-junk to disguise that a bit.