• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rayden's Shosaloza (Mount Robson)

Started by Rayden, December 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwakelaar

Very nice update, I really like how you have built your city between the river, the mountains and the sea. Also a nice mix of buildings.

Rayden

As promised, here is the images of my network layout across the mountains

First, an overview, click to enlarge.

And now, the close-ups...

2 updates in one day, got have a rest now ;D

bat

to the first update: wonderful city at the river! Great plobbable water using! :thumbsup:

to the second update: wonderful using with roads! :thumbsup:

sebes

You're coastroads are a vacationers dream... very nicely done. The gasstation is placed very realistic  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Alfred.Jones

:o Lovely roads!!! They look awesome!! &apls

Sim City 4 Devotion

sam

The roads are very picturesque Rayden well done!

mattb325

Yep, fantastic road network there Rayden; very picturesque - I look forward to seeing how the development goes on this! :)

Colyn

Great ... what is this .... please.

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

NikNik

Rayden,
the little town at the lake is a masterpiece, I love the way you used ploppable water/Land bridge and the way the water ends into the lake. Brilliant stuff.
Nice to see all those grown houses. Very nice station in that town. Never seen it before.

Second update.
I love that sea side road. You made it well. I guess in the tunnel there will be some traffic lights too, did you notice that they can be hardly seen when exiting the tunnel in pic 3! LOL.

From the looks of the amount of engineering needed to make the tunnels and the sea side road with all the bridges you must ahve an impressive Engineering College in one of your towns.

I guess there must be a holiday hotel somewhere as the scenic drive along the coast line will attract numerous tourists.  ;D

Nik-Nik

Rayden

Quote from: Colyn on February 04, 2007, 11:31:27 PM
Great ... what is this .... please.

It's another of the master pieces of my friend Andreas, or Royal &Thk/(, the SFBT ARAL Gas Station by Royal. Link here

@Nik-Nik - The station, I think I saw it the first time at AVR, I'll try to find the link for you. :)

meldolion

Hi rayden,
first of all, compliments for tour work on this beautiful region!! very nice pictures indeed!!!

do you know where I can find the train station in this picure, I've some problem finding some decent terminal stations (are in english called that way???):

Colyn

Come see CSX Play

Colyn

Itis Japanese station ... I have permission to release it and a translated English version will come to the LEX as soon as I am done with Shosaloza.
Come see CSX Play

Rayden

@ Nik-Nik and Meldolion - Here is the link

Make sure you download, besides the station, the two download links above that image. They're called "HaS_Props.dat" and "HaS_Advertisement.dat". The other one bellow the station download link, is a gmax model where you can input an advertise image that will be shown in those two advertise boards between the rail lines at the station boarding area. If you look at my image, they are there but not showing anything, as I did forget to dowload one of those files above  :-[

Or wait for Colyn to release an english version of it, with instructions and necessary dependencies. ;)

Rayden

Just a teaser image, coz I didn't had time today to play very much. I'll try to bring something better tomorrow.

Colyn

Stupid question maybe ... maybe not ... but how do you force that bridge over dryland ?
Come see CSX Play

Rayden

That trick I learned with our friend David (3RR). Here's a link to his tutorial at Simtropolis. I hope he brings some of his tutorials back here one of these days ;)

I will take some quick shots how's done later today.

Darmok

Hola Sylvio,
What a good looking update my friend!
The pic that got my attention is #3! WOW....  &apls
I really like how you've done the transition between ploppable and ingame wAnd ater, also liked the great variety in the trees! Very credible!

Very cold here this morning!
Hoping you have a more temperate weather than us these days!
We're freezing our b..ts humm behinds...

Take care my friend!

John

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

Rayden

Thx John, it's nice to see you around. Here it's already 13:00 hours and indeed, it's quite warm (+/- 14ÂșC). I'm thinking on going for a bike ride this afternoon. Thx for your visit and comments. See ya in AVR ;)

Cheers
silvio

pvarcoe

Super transportation update Rayden.

The road along the coast is very cool, really well done.