• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rayden's Shosaloza (Mount Robson)

Started by Rayden, December 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Great picture, wonderful little town with farms! :thumbsup:

Rayden

Thanks bat. I went back to quad B1 while the other still needs to grow a little. This is not yet the update, but some random images of a new small village.

This is a small industrial park view from above the mountains.

A closer view from the small retail area of the park.

And this is a corner of the residential sector that feeds the industrial park.

A side note, since Barbye has achieved the goal of this experiment, looks like most of the people have abandon or lost interest on their own experiments. For me, this has been more than an experiment, and if I will still look for that goal, that won't be my primary one. There is still a lot of terrain to develop and it will take a while until I finish it. But, being this the BSC thread, I've noticed that not many people come over here, or have even noticed that there is some real gems over here.
Being so, I would like a mod or an admin to move this thread to the Mayors Diary as I will continue to play it, and where I would certainly have a most wider audience. I need it, so I don't loose interest and keep playing this beautiful map.

Thanks in advance
Silvio (aka Rayden)

bat

A fantastic industrial park you have built there! :thumbsup:

Adept2Rock

Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Colyn

Nope ... we did not loose interest ... it is an Experiment in a way but not a competition ... I just have a lot of RL issues at the moment ... my Region is on around 700k Sims.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sebes

Rayden, I have been reading your updates: you are doing a great job here. I really love the whole atmosphere that you bring in.  Every thing is just matching perfectly together. Great job!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

CabraBuitre

I'm glad this will be ongoing Rayden... I've really like what you've done!!

Check out Abelfarei!

mattb325

Lovely updates Rayden! I definitely haven't lost interest in your experiment or mine - I have built the region to a little over 600K, but I have had mega RL (all good) over the last 3-4 weeks. I must say, I love that long shot down the mountain &apls

Pat

:thumbsup: Hey Rayden awsome job here. 2 questions though ok where do you find the no maxis mod i got the grandpa al's mod for no maxis farms ok thats one and the other is Rayden you where showing CSX Davids Servo linked its dead and i cant find it either hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp ty - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Rayden

Quote from: patfirefghtr on February 11, 2007, 07:46:53 PM
:thumbsup: Hey Rayden awsome job here. 2 questions though ok where do you find the no maxis mod i got the grandpa al's mod for no maxis farms ok thats one and the other is Rayden you where showing CSX Davids Servo linked its dead and i cant find it either hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp ty - pat

1 - The one I use is from DuskTrooper and can be found in here

2 - You can find it here at the LEX as well.

rooker1

Great pictures.  This would make a great MD.  Huge mosaic and great coastal picture, especially through mountains with the bridges.  I see some very neat looking industrial lots.  Great job!
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Rayden thank you very much for the links.  patiently waiting to see the new updates - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Rayden

You're welcome ;) Thanks everyone who've been watching this space of mine. My holidays are over and I'm back to work, so, I don't have as much time as I had before. Here is a little one, this time it's really "little"  ;D

First some random shots

And a huge mosaic, beware as it's massive, 2.600 KBs (Click to Enlarge)

I'll be back later. ;)

bat

Wonderful random pictures! Fantastic mosaic, great city! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great mosaic......I love the new curved train track piece.  Great work.
Call me Robin, please.

Rayden

Thanks bat and rooker1  :)

Here is a couple more shots from quad B2, near the stadium and highway. This is the city penitenciary. I'll be posting some overall views of this area tomorrow evening.

See ya :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

Your industrial area(s) are very well made, and I like the overall look of your images.

Colyn

That is a nice jail ... where are the walls from ?
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Pat

Rayden that was simply amazing great work.  I so loved the mosaic and I so am looking forward to see what you have in store for the next updates. - Pat