• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Canal Tutorial

Started by Finn0904, March 16, 2010, 02:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn0904

Is there one? I'd like to try make a small system around a sloping area and a flat area if that's possible?

art128

As far as I know, no, there isn't any canal tutorial.
If I understood well, you want to make a canal though a slope, right ? If yes you can always use locks !  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Grneyes

This would be awesome. I have no idea how to start using canals. I have SimGoober's set and have no idea how to use them.

io_bg

Just start plopping the pieces around and practise ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Grneyes

Yeah, I figured that out. I think I have 3 different sets of canals...not sure how that happened. I think they were dependencies for other stuff.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

simcitynoob

how do i download sc4devotion
does it cost me
please tell me i really would love to build an amazing city

Rady

Hi,

welcome to SC4Devotion ...!

First, no, downloading won't cost you anything (except from time, that is ...). You just have to register at the LEX (it's a seperate registration, your SC4D forums account won't work - keep that in mind!).

However, once you are a regular user of SC4D and want to support the team taking care of the site, you might consider becoming a doantor for SC4D .. but that's your own free decision, so nobody will ask/force you to become a donator.

Second, for your next posts you might consider looking for the approbriate thread / forum part ...  since the "Canal Tutorial" thread basically doesn't handle basic SC4D requests ... ;-)

Finding the right thread will result in your request beeing answered faster, and in less work for the SC4D admins/mods, who will move a wrong post to the proper thread eventually ...

But not too big a problem for a newcomer, just a hint.

Enjoy your stay at SC4D and have fun discovering the endles SC4 universe here ...

If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Grneyes