• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallasey

wOW!

Great work on the square! You can almost hear the hustle and bustle of the town market!

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Congrats on gettin g your MD into OSITM! &apls
Your first update was increible.  Love the city and how you laid it all out.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Congratulations on your second visit to OSITM!    &apls &apls &apls

Lovely job on the latest update!

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Badsim

Hello Franky ,  :)

I've been very busy with RL these last months and so for the next two ones , but I didn't miss any Rondnoir's update .  How could I  $%Grinno$% , while we have visibly the same interest & preoccupation for the same SC4 facet . This village looks too rectangular ,  to tell you the truth , but when it comes to look at it on closer views ,  we have just to let us get carried away by that symphony of details ... and life , oh yes ,  that life , so much and proper life everywhere ... you know , most of the  players ( including among the best ones )  are incompetent or gauche to add life to their creations ...  ::)

OSITM particularly well deserved my friend !  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

ThomasK

Wow - you have an incredible MD! It's so realistic and I can see this as a real place. It's amazing to think that that was actually made using Simcity 4 - you are very talented. &apls

noahclem

Amazing update! I love the historical look and feel of the city and would echo what's already been said about your talent in the lot editor and with MMPs and your amazing ability to really bring your scenes to life. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this month!

Oh, and congratulations on you OSITM as well  &apls

bat

Great town there! Also the overview is wonderful!!!
Looking forward to more fantastic pictures...

Framly

...all answers at the end of my OSITM :)

Gassian

- The Center of Gassian -

Part II

Our journey continues ..

The "Villa de Longchamp" was built between 1865-1869. The mansion was long owned by the family "Longchamp", a wealthy wine merchant family from Gassian...

...today the palace is part of the Prince Foundation of Rondnoir and is used as a town and wine museum.

The St. Joseph Hospital and the small Protestant community of Gassian.

The City Council of Gassian.(Hôtel de Ville)(1898)

The magnificent building was built in the heydays of Gassian.

The small railway station.

The old water tower of Gassian - "la Tour".

The wine wholesaler "Longchamp".

The Restaurant "Lea Linster". The first "Guide Michelin"-Restaurant of Rondnoir.(1987)

The Gammle River-pedestrian bridge.(1996)

...in the next few days, we'll continue our journey with PartIII

Framly aka Franky aka Hendrik ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

wallasey

Really enjoying the timbered buildings! They all look so good in the setting you have created.

bat

That is looking really awesome!! The river is fantastic, too.
Looking forward to part 3...

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

OSITM well deserved !!

Excellent pictures, it's an amazing MD  &apls &apls

the only thing I could say is to avoid the square effect from sc4, but not so easy task  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Reikhardt

kelis

Amazing update as always my friend!! Everything it's very European and I love that !

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc