• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

solsystem

Wonderful update! The island with the station looks amazing.

Framly

@Ol.S / Benoit, chester, rambuckel, jafmo, art128, rooker1, apeguy, ladybug, DerChrischi, peter007, bat, Kergelen, Sciurus, Silur, Girafe, solsystem

Thanks for all your nice replies! Great to see that you like my side project.

@nbvc: Yeap! I worked with wmp-props :)

Ile aux Oiseaux - PART II

Today we take a look at "Cap de l'Oie Sauvage"; with its lighthouse, the LaPae Farm and the famous chalk cliffs.

the chalk cliffs of "Ile aux Oiseaux"

In the north-west of the island extends over two kilometers the chalk cliffs of "Ile aux Oiseaux", which is considered the most interesting coastal scenery in the Rondnoir Bay. It is part of the National Park "Rondnoir Bay" - "Bassin d'Rondnoir"

The area below the chalk cliffs is very dangerous, especially in the winter month many rocks falling of into the Bay.
The rock is very porous. In the winter of 2006 ~ 30,000 cubic meters crashed into the sea.
Unfortunately at that time an employee of the National Authority was killed by the falling rocks.

The LaPae Farm

Home of the lighthouse keeper and the famous cow "Yvonne"

François LaPae is the lighthouse keeper of the island, he lives here with his small family...

The lighthouse "Oiseaux" was built in 1937

Symbol of the island

Next time in Rondoir, we'll take a look at "Cape East"

See you soon :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

jmyers2043

I enjoyed looking at these pictures. I like the real photos mixed with the Sim landscape.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

One fantastic island, Framly! That cliff looks amazing for sure!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

benedict

The way you have sculpted that island is beyond impressive.

And no surprise to me: your MD is number one again this week - 7 in a row, congratulations!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Kergelen

This is an amazing update! I love the birds flying around the lighthouse.

You've had a very original idea making this island &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

jafmo

mave94

DerChrischi

I am speechless! Is this still CS4? or these pictures are photos? I can believe it, what you do with this game! AMAZING! I love it!

ladybug

Wonderful work! :thumbsup:  I love every detail and the overview is simply beautiful. Good place for a weekend.  ;)

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

apeguy

Incredible update. I love how you cram so much detail into every picture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

noahclem

Beautiful update Framly  &apls &apls

With so many different nice areas it must have taken a lot of work! I really like the way the cliffs look, with all the fallen rock and vegetation at the bottom, the lighthouse and Yvonne's home, as well as the teaser of the next area. The only thing I'd suggest is that in some of the pictures it's hard to see where the land ends and the water begins, as if the beach just fades into clouds--just a little suggestion though  :thumbsup:

supremec

At every update, I drool like a kid on a showcase of a toy store  $%Grinno$%
Absolutely amazing work!!!  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

The question is should I let a comment or not, nothing special to say as it's superb as always, but I think these few words will encourage you to continue the story  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

nbvc

Fantastic chalk cliffs and the home of the lighthouse keeper looks also nice. &apls

ladybug

Awesome! Everything is wonderful, especially the cliffs and the Yvonne's home.  :thumbsup:

Huston_N7

I haven't commented on hear before, but I've read this MD on countless occasions and just admire your floral work. It looks real beautiful! In a word, Stupendous :)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013