• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallasey

Impeccable attention to detail! I love it!

Looking forward to seeing how the new mayor continues to influence and plan a growing community.

Are there any small hamlets/settlements along the lines of a farmstead with a few huts or something in the outlying areas?

carlfatal

Hi marsh,
i really love to look in here. Nothing more cause i have to make some stuff now...  ;)
Greetz, Carl

nbvc

Kergelen

I enjoy seeing the progress of the city! Great job. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

marsh

Replies
rooker1: Thank you. ;)
Ol.S / Benoit, wallasey, eufl, nbvc & Kergelen: Thank you all. :)

Well I took Badsims thoughts into consideration and asked rooker to merge Sandalwood with my old Cj. I don't want people to forget about my previous work. The original reason why I started a new cj was to make it 'feel' new. To me at least. And it worked. Now that I got Sandalwood off its feet, stay tuned for further updates as the time goes on. :)

,marsh

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

For a minute I thought I missed out on a hundred updates or so  ()what()

Great to revisit your older work (if only I could find some more time for it).

apeguy

Quote from: Swordmaster on October 21, 2011, 05:08:14 PM
For a minute I thought I missed out on a hundred updates or so  ()what()

So did I. :-[

Seriously though, Sandalwood is progressing along nicely, looking forward to seeing the town grow. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

marsh

Replies

art128: Thank you. :)

Swordmaster & apeguy: heh, thank you. :P

Let us take a break from the town, shall we? :)

9-1
Expansion even out here. On the stretch of road between the I-16 offramp and Sandalwood. Sure not as much, but things are still changing. Even out here.

9-2
The summer of the Four Year Mark has passed and the cool Autumn air takes over the landscape once again.

9-3
Not too long ago a new organization set up in the county. The state said it would be best to set up a department of transportation. Especially after the massive length of highway through the region, as the other counties would have too much to manage. So the SDOT built it's first headquarters in the country. They chose the fork in the road, where Johnson has had his home for many years now.

9-4
With this growth comes change. The recent surge of residents have created issues of 'land ownership'. Never a concern in Sandalwood until now. Many farmers have set up fences to keep their cows in when not watching them. Roaming laws are still free in the county. However that may change.

9-5
Behind old Johnsons place lies a strange sight. A swamp of sorts settled between massive boulders. Ones of which residents have no idea how they got there.

9-6

9-7
The rocks jut out of the ground like miniature monoliths surrounding the area below. Rain water accumulates in the ditch and becomes heaven for frogs and mosquitoes of the like.

9-8
The clear skies of the day close in and prepares for a cold front. The clouds thicken and the winds pick up. It wont be fall for much longer. Looks like Mr. Johnson down there should pack up his gear quick.

nbvc

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Awesome update.
I love all the fine details.  The old boat falling apart, the rocky areas, the rock wall and where it changes to a fence.....all fantastic touches.
Always a pleasure to stop by here!!

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

chester

been lurking here for a few weeks now and its time to speak. love that last update. Its beautiful, I like that you actually let that beautiful terrain mod show and used all the MMP's to add clusters of detail with going overboard.

apeguy

Nice scenery, especially the farm and the cows, and good effects too. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

supremec

AMAZING!!!  &apls  &apls
It's fabulous, really realistic!  :o
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Ol.S / Benoit

Crazy good flora work again ! :)
I love the swamp.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Yan077

Just wow.  :o

Glad you finally made the reunification of your two MDs...I really think your  MD should be a worthy winner of the next HoF elections.

Yann  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

:o
Magic landscapes!!
The rocks work is fantastic  &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *