• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Well, since all the Admins are posting pics, I figure it may be time for a more recent pic of the Tarkman.  Not the best pic of me, but it works, I suppose.

-Alex (Tarkus)

EDGE4194

Finally, the curtain is parted and the face of the wizard is revealed.  :)

thundercrack83

Quote from: EDGE4194 on February 23, 2009, 07:43:12 PM
Finally, the curtain is parted and the face of the wizard is revealed.  :)

Isn't that the truth!

Good to put a face to the name, Alex!

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

I always find it interesting to see people's faces after speaking with them and hearing things from others.  People have a tendency to to image what someone will look like based on thier previous experiences and interactions with others. Now what is really interesting is when people, including my self try to put a face to the words they see on the internet.  I say all this because I have had several surprises over the last 23 pages, both good and some bad, just kidding. :D but surprises none the less.
Alex you were a bit of a surprise too.  Don't ask me what I was expecting, I'm actually not sure.

Anyways, very nice pictures All.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ryan B.

Wow.  Alex looks kind of like me.

Weeeeeeeeeird.

superhands

dustin, a cap for every minute of the day.
bum fluff is in this year.  $%Grinno$%
i my self havnt had a hair missing for 13 months.

dave

Dark_Jedi06

I'm not sure if I've ever posted in this thread, and if I ever did it was probably almost 3 years ago...so to put a face to the name:

I'm not the gorgeous girl on the right, that would be my girlfriend of almost two years. ;D This one was taken Valentines Day weekend '09, in my dorm at Rutgers University. Woot go Scarlet Knights! $%Grinno$%
...this space to be filled soon...

Ryan B.

Time for a more recent picture of me:

Click for full size & resolution!

This picture was taken in my sunroom sometime in January.  A friend of mine and I were playing table tennis in the sunroom.  Cold, but thoroughly satisfying.  :P  I'm seen here modeling the Buffalo Sabres' new alternate jersey, as well as a CCM Vector hockey stick featuring an Alex Ovechkin blade.

art128

---
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Masochist

Where was that taken, art128?  It's an interesting picture...

Okay...two of the best kinds of pictures of me--ones where you can't actually see my face :P.  Backstory: my roommate and I took a random week-long road trip to sight-see around Los Angeles/Las Vegas/The Grand Canyon earlier this month.  Came back with over 3000 pictures collectively.  So:

On Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles

On Zuma Beach, Malibu
(Under Construction)

art128

Quote from: Masochist on April 24, 2009, 08:18:34 AM
Where was that taken, art128?  It's an interesting picture...

[...]

That photo was taken  at the front De Seine in Paris, Or the Beaugrenelle quarter, it's the same. That sector is just south the Eiffel tower.
BTW, nice pictures of you Isaac!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

WC_EEND

here's me!, the picture was taken on the train to a concert

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

thundercrack83

What a difference headwear can make, eh?

My Dad is in the process of cleaning out the attic and found a fez of his from something or other.

Ryan B.

Dustin, my friend, there's something about the gentleman in the picture you posted.

I can't place his name, but the . . . fez . . . is familiar. 

Yeah, I went there.

:D  :D  :D

Pat

LoL Ryan baaaaaaaad but funnie!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Dustin...your twin brother is a little geeky looking.
$%Grinno$%
I guess a hat does make all the difference. ::)
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

praiodan

[italian_accent]

Ah... I gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. If you do it though, be sure to go to sleep with the fishes!

[/italian_accent]

;D

After the Easter holidays, on our last three days of school, our year decided to dress up according to special themes. One was "nationalities" and with my affinity for Italy I just had to make the mafioso!  :D

Nardo69

Jeeeeesus, Lars, don't frighten me that much! I'm just an old man - you know ...

Me and my son at the beginning of a 20 hours train ride through 2/3 of Turkey:

If I compare the train ride with the flight back I must say train was way more comfortable - no terror at the check in and the "safety" controls, and during landing approach my son cries all the time as he has some problems with hies ears.