• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

JRJ Street Cul de Sac meets SMP Sidewalk Mod

Started by M4346, April 30, 2007, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Seeing as the SMP Sidewalk Mod (with the sandstone textures) is my sidewalk mod of choice, and that I really love Jeroni's street cul de sacs, I was wondering if there was someone willing to create the latter to be compatible with the sidewalk mod?

I would be more than willing to do it myself if someone would explain to me how, or link me to some kind of tutorial that would.

I tried to do that, but I don't know how to "get" the textures to modify them appropriately.

Any help and / or information would be appreciated! Or, of course, if you want to do it yourself, it would also be great. :P

-M-

Links

PS. Move this if it is inappropriately placed, I don't know where it should go.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

M4346

Sorry to double-post, but can someone please move this to here. I guess I overlooked that board.
New Horizons Productions

jeronij

No problem. Topic moved.

I saw yesterday a link to one interesting tutorial by Qrlix, related to creating transit textures, at ST, posted by Tarkus. I dont remember where, sorry, but you can PM Tarkus and ask him for this link. You will find it quite useful also for normal textures, and who knows?, maybe you go for it yourself  ;) ¡¡¡

Oh, if you get that link, pls post it here so any member interested in the same or similar matter can find it sometime in the future  ;)

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

M4346

Thanks Jeronij!

Tarkus most graciously provided the above-mentioned link, and it is available here -> Click!
New Horizons Productions

M4346

I think I might have actually done it!  ;D

It's actually quite easy to create the textures! Took me like 20 minutes! ;D

Now I just have to 'test' it. :P

(Sorry to double-post :P )

New Horizons Productions

Filasimo

knowing the top is regarding street stuff i was wondering if someone could make a brick street road mod for diagonals and cul de sacs....i am using the brick road mod that ardecila made year or so ago but when u make a diagonal road the road turns into a plain street not brick....your guys thoughts?
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//