• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Raised Road Network Bridges

Started by Kevin1a, September 06, 2010, 02:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin1a

I noticed a while back that I can build a rail viaduct bridge where the ends of the bridge are already raised allowing me to connect directly to the rail viaduct pieces with no need for a ramp.  Are there similar bridges available for the road, OWR, and most importantly AVE4?  I'm bridging a river, but I have a rail line that runs very close to the coast, so I need to go over it right away (no at grade crossings allowed in my city) if I could connect directly to a elevated AVE4 network after the bridge, it would be perfect.

Thank you for the help,
Kevin

Tarkus

None have been made yet . . . however, it's a good idea.  There will be some . . . interesting ;) . . . stuff done with the elevated Road/OWR/Avenue pieces here in the very near future--perhaps this can tie in with that.

-Alex

Kevin1a

I'm excited.  I also saw someone mention something about a 2x2 or 3X3 spiral ramp to elevated, and I think that would help improve the realism of the game as well.  I'm disappointed to hear that there are no such bridges yet, but I can't mod, so I guess I'll just leave that connection unconnected for now. (just plant some trees there to save the land.

Thanks for all the hard work.