• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

HKABT-NHP Dmscopio MEGA Props Vol09

Started by snorrelli, May 03, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snorrelli

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Andreas

Quote from: snorrelli on May 03, 2007, 05:52:38 PM
Doesn't anybody read the comments on the LEX?

Most likely not (yet). ;) But it's always safer to post in the forums or notify the uploader via PM if there's something wrong with a file.
Andreas

jplumbley

Well, sorry for the inconvenience.  I was the creator of this set of props.  I have not had time in the last 2 days for comments since I moved into residence for school.  Yesturday was the first comment and I was packing all day. 

And yes, I do check comments for about a week.  Unfortunately, this set of props is harder to check since it was given Dmscopio's uploader name since they are his props.  I do my best to keep up on issues with my uploads, but there has only been one found in the first day of everything I have uploaded.

I will make a new zip file and upload it when I have a chance in the next couple of days.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

BarbyW

I have locked the file pending re upload.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

snorrelli

Sorry, JP - I didn't mean to be so snotty.

Although in that case 4-5 comments saying the same thing had been posted over 2 days, I wasn't just referring to you - I've noticed lots of comments and questions don't get addressed, so anyone looking at the comments to see what people have to say about a download may see unanswered questions or it may not be clear if a reported problem has been fixed. 
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Colyn

Well the OWNER has a tool that shows his recent comments and it is his or her responsiblity to take action, be it a PM to the creator or caretaker or whatever.

The LEX clearly states that problems must come to the forums.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

jplumbley

Thank you Barby... I have the file fixed.  Actually the zip is fine and is not corrupt on my computer but needless to say I have re-made it.  Unfortunately, I will have to send the file to you again for upload as it is +10mb.

Snorrelli, no worries...  I do my best to answer questions, and I use the "Recent Comments" button everytime I go on the LEX, but for these prop packs (I also made the Paulvmontfort ones) I have to check them individually since they are not uploaded under my name.  I do this every other day or so, but had no time over the last few days to even really get on SC4D let alone the LEX.

Thank you Colyn for popping your head in to see whats up.  I like the fact that you and Jeronij, care enough about the community to participate and give it some guidence.  (something lacking elsewhere)....
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Colyn

No problem JP ... it is usually good business sense for more senior people to actually walk the floor :)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play