• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Parks Trouble

Started by thundercrack83, May 19, 2007, 12:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

I seem to be having some problems with the BSC Parks, and I'm not sure what's wrong. I've downloaded all the necessary dependencies, and even run the Cleanitol and it says that I have everything, but when I plop pieces with the fountains and the Greek baths, they don't show up. Am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, if I've posted this in the wrong place, please feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate. Thanks!

vester

Try download SC4Tool and run the Dependies scanner. There you will see, what you are missing.

geoffhaw

Vester's suggestion of using SC4Tools is the best way to find out which props you are missing.  However, if you are missing any, it will only tell you the IID of the missing props.  The LD section of the Dependency Scanner will list the PropPacks (or any other dat file) that were present when the creator of the Lot put it together, but this can sometimes be out of date, especially for the older releases.  If you are still having problems, please list the missing IID numbers here.  The BSC has an index of our prop IIDs, and we may be able to help. 

thundercrack83

OK, I'll try that! Thanks, guys! If I run into any problems, I'll let you know.