• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Doubts about CO $$$ and NAM

Started by MithSimCity, July 20, 2011, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MithSimCity

Hi members from sc4devotion, I need your help because I can not these two doubts:

1) I got the NAM and installed just fine but I do not know how to use it when it comes to new forms of transport. For example I would like to make a monorail to run over the roads or avenues but I see that is not possible. However, the elevated rail it can be done but do I have to put each puzzle piece by piece? The same thing happened with what it seems to be an underground rail, do I have to put piece by piece? Also I found stations for the GLR stations but not for the underground rail. Where can I find them?

I also saw that there is a piece of a tunnel entrance as a road but then how can I continue the underground section?

2) Another thing I wanted to know if there are sales offices that generate jobs for just $ $ $ or for $ $ because as I saw in the downloads, there are offices that generate 3000 $$$ jobs and 500 $$ jobs. If not, is it because the game is already configured to require work of all social classes or could it be designed a lot that offer positions to only one class?

Thanks for your help!