• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Spotted you ;D

Hi Barby  ()flower()
Frank U , Star.Torturer,  xxdita,M4346 %BUd%

Quote from: Simpson on May 18, 2008, 05:26:41 AM
Wow really good  &apls &apls &apls
The city is very good &apls &apls
But where do you find the thing in the water thank you  ;)
Those are goldiva's reefs and gizmo's water flora

:satisfied:
TTC

PS Welcome to Page 32 ;)
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

That teaser before the wonderful update is looking fantastic, TTC! :thumbsup:

The update is also really beautiful with really superb pictures! :thumbsup:

JoeST

damn, my stealth lurking was rummbled :D....

might go get a cuppa now :)

oh and well done to Edge hehe, forgot

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

EDGE4194

Derry-  wow....

I don't even know where to start....   

I am honored and will cherish the Golden Teapot. I will enjoy the endless supply of tea and my suite of rooms at the 33 Club.

The updates are fantastic! Great job on the winding road. Where did you find that interesting block wall I spotted in one of the pics?
The waterfront pics are very good as well.

Thank you again my friend for the honor   :)

Pat

Derry fantastic update here M8!!! mmmm where have I seen that tea shop before??? Speaking of which if anyone wants that columbian bean its not there at all its either tea, barley or caffiene and thats all....  wonderful house and teapot to!!! Im glad you are feeling better and I soo cant wait till the next update!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

krbe

Monkey picked tea! :o Only available if one is awarded the key to the local tea shop, or is it possible to buy? $%#Ninj2

JBSimio

Great update, Derry!   &apls  The building you chose for The 33 Club looks perfect... it has that imposing "solid" look to it which says it's rooted in tradition, and yet is still very refined.  Where did you find those retaining walls used in the "Food Wars" picture?  I really like those a lot, but don't recall ever seeing them before.

Quote from: krbe on May 18, 2008, 07:55:12 AM
Monkey picked tea! :o

While the corporate headquarters are still in the process of moving, I have a number of monkeys available for temporary hiring if you would be interested.  ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Nardo69

Hi Derry!

"Sitting on a top of a bay
watching my time floating away"

Nice update as usually :)

And that neormanic castle does look great. But I must confess I am a bit envious about your coast - mine look never half as good...

And the BAT, well, I never got anything out of it that was worth its hard disk space ....

Take care (and don't forget to make Backups!) 

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Jmouse

I must say you know how to bestow an honor with style and a charming touch of Irish aplomb, Derry! And that's some very attractive lotting you've done on the castle.

The random shots are a pleasure to look at
- the winding road, the seaside and all in between. The farm fields are well done, too - more difficult than it might seem to the uninitiated - and the village is thoroughly inviting.

I'm most impressed by the golden teapot, though, because it tells me you're hooked! Once you get a taste of creating your own custom content, there's no turning back! And don't worry about the roofs - we'll muddle through it somehow.

Until next time...
Joan

paroch

Oh yes, what a great update.  That teaser pic is really well done.

And the "33" club is a great idea.  I admit I'm one of the less original ones with a "00" club - maybe I should have gone for "19" as it's a special number for me!

Great choice of building for the club headquarters, really impressive.  And your update pics are all very good as well.  What with your 9th HoF pic you're having quite a weekend!

All the best,

Paul

Schulmanator

Oooh! A fabulous new clubhouse. What's the secret handshake needed to gain entry?
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

thundercrack83

33 Club, eh? Splendid idea, my friend!

And many congratulations to EDGE4194 for the honor!

Dustin

catty

Derry, Its great to see you back (I've just got to stick this in  &hlp any excuse to use him or her)

Loved the Golden Teapot Ceremony and also congratulations to EDGE4194 for getting the first Golden Teapot.

I see you are setting up TEAshops, I hope I'll be able to get a cup of Dilmah tea there.

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Shadow Assassin

Ah, the Golden Teapot?

How interesting. :P

The 33 Club indeed is an unique idea... [does 633 count? :P]

You also have some very beautiful pictures there, too. But if I may say so, the house looks a little overscaled. Anyway, to fix the little problem with the roof, you'll have to apply a custom UVW map [use the plane UVW map, then rotate it so that it's parallel to the roof]... that will fix the problem. ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

sebes

Glad to see you back Derry!! I realy hate all those 00 clubs (I even refused to make a 00-post in 3RR once) but the 33-club made me laugh. I would not have mind being here 10 days and 16 minutes ago  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably?

TEAser

:satisfied:
TTC

Edit
Lurk mode not working again Joe  $%Grinno$%

Barbyw and Dave too  :D :D

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

tooheys

Very nice Derry, like the twilight look. But even better, most, if not all of the buildings look to be slope conforming. Looks great  :thumbsup:

You've earned a cuppa.

Cheers

Dave

JoeST

I need to improve my lurking skills...  :D

Cant wait for this update :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

paroch

Nice teaser there Derry.  I see you have the "milkshake building" in the bottom right.  I've seen that a couple of times now and have downloaded it but never used it (yet).

I look forward to seeing what you have in sotre for us.

Oh, and btw, congrats to "TeaTime" for winning their first match at Devo 08 in Balnavia :thumbsup:

Paul

bat

Really nice looking teaser there! Nice work on it! :thumbsup: