• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah: Massive Mosaic Overview of Capital

Started by Sky Guy, August 13, 2011, 10:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

The cargo port and the city in the metropolitan area look fantastic.  &apls  The area around the Opera House looks quite diverse and populated.  :thumbsup:
I like the modern logistics center as well.  :satisfied: More jobs for the residents of the slums.  :satisfied:

rooker1

Awesome ideas and pictures have landed your MD in January's OSITM.  I'm sure everyone will have a good time following your updates this month.

Congratulations from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

Congratulations for the OSITM, very well deserved !
The floating village is awesome  :o

art128

I like the floating village, quite funny because it's made with the maxis houses. :) Also, great developments for the seaport.

Congrats on OSITM!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!  &apls &apls &apls

Love the latest update, the floating village is a neat touch, but the entire layout of your city is distinctive and looks great.  Looking forward to seeing more!

Kergelen

Congrats on OSITM!

I really like your style from the beginning of your MD  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Sky Guy

First off: Thank you everyone SO much for supporting this MD and thank you to the administrators for allowing me to take part in the Special Interest category, so I applaud all of you  &apls Thanks again!

Welcome to a special HUGE update number 12 to ring in the new year 2012   :satisfied:  (coincidence huh?) :P

Today we are taking a trip into the central mountains, into a province called Kunak. Enjoy:

Overview

Lahad Datu City

Kunak

And now **drumroll** I leave you with the largest mosaic I have ever put together. The shot covers many of Lahad Datus surrounding communities and farms as it follows the river.

;D

REPLIES
Peter007: Thank you! I hope to not disappoint  ;D
Dantes: Thank you, I a glad you liked it, and thanks for commenting, my friend  :)
Rooker1: Thank you so much for letting me participate next to so much talent  ;D
Yann077: Thanks a lot!
Art128: Thanks, haha I agree, but I thought it as close as I could get to that floating town in Brunei. Thanks again :)
Battlecat: Thank you very much :) I am glad you like it
Kergelen: Thank you, hope you like it to the end too ;D

More to come soon 8) And thanks again on OSITM ;D

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

Nanami

Looking good! and congrats for the OSITM!

and also where could I get the old city building in this update? and some diagonal row house in previous update?

RickD

I like the terrain and how the city is built on the cliffs.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

apeguy

You have a very good layout going, with the town built inside the river bend, and the old city built on the hills. Very realistic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

ricardomiranda

bat

Congrats for the OSITM-award!
Also great update! The river looks beautiful!
And good work on the airport... ;)

noahclem

Congrats on your OSITM  &apls

Very nice update and great mosaic  :thumbsup:

art128

Quote from: Sky Guy on January 01, 2012, 05:20:00 PM
Art128: Thanks, haha I agree, but I thought it as close as I could get to that floating town in Brunei. Thanks again :)

Don't worry, nothing wrong. I really like it that way. ;)

Anyway about the update, it was quite nice. That town around the river is well made.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sky Guy

Welcome back. today, we will take a trip to the North of the country. We are going to Kota Kabu- an offshore financial center.
The capital and largest city is Georgetown (named by the british). There is only one there small town on the island, which we will visit in later updates.

First, here is a map of the country showing the locations we have been to and some to come...

Here is a shot of the terminal and part of the city.

;D

REPLIES
976: Thanks, my friend. The old houses are on the STEX- just search adobe. And the diagonals are here on the LEX- you should be able to search diagonal and find it ;)
RickD: Thank you very much. ;D
apeguy: Thanks a lot! I am glad you like it  ()stsfd()
ricardomiranda: Thank you very much!
bat: Thank for the nice comment, my friend!
noahclem: Thank you, thank you. **bows** :P
art128: Thanks a lot, art. No worries- I figured that it was a compliment- I just wanted to share my inspiration ;D

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

Dantes

Great Mosaic.  &apls Your airport and the landscaping are fantastic.  :thumbsup:

Gringamuyloca

I'll add my voice to the chorus of Congratulations for your entrance into the OSITM!  :thumbsup:

The time and effort you take in your creations is evident in the pictures shown here.  &apls

I too, like your writing style, and the addition of the .gif on page 2 has me hoping we'll get to see another one.  ;)
I enjoy the mosaics particularly; Wonderful 'glimpses' into another part of this awesome planet we share.  ;D

PS: Congrats on finishing your finals in style!
Tamara

noahclem

The airport looks outstanding so far!  &apls

The trees, cliffs, and ocean look spectacular and that region view is really nice. I'd love to see wide-angle curves on that highway though  :thumbsup:

bat

The island is looking wonderful! Also another fantastic airport!!! :thumbsup:

apeguy

Great update once again, the airport is fantastic! :thumbsup:

The best part is the detail around the airport. ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy