• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Please give me a list of new puzzle piece that there will be in NAM 30

Started by alvinheriadi, September 06, 2011, 05:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvinheriadi

Please give me a list of new puzzle piece that there will be in NAM 30, NWM 2.0 (except Transitions) and RHW 5.0 because I'm curious.

Please don't ban my ID and brick me aka -1 karma point.
Ane lagi nungguin NAM 30 ama RHW 5.0 keluar, baru bikin kota :)

rooker1

Quote from: alvinheriadi on September 06, 2011, 05:46:20 AM

First off, if you think you need to make a statement like the one above, than don't say it at all.

Second, I highly doubt anyone from the NAM Team has the time to put together a list like that.  Anyways, that's all part of the surprise.  You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

No one else post in here please unless you are from the NAM Team.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

alvinheriadi

Quote from: rooker1 on September 06, 2011, 05:55:24 AM
Quote from: alvinheriadi on September 06, 2011, 05:46:20 AM

First off, if you think you need to make a statement like the one above, than don't say it at all.

Second, I highly doubt anyone from the NAM Team has the time to put together a list like that.  Anyways, that's all part of the surprise.  You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

No one else post in here please unless you are from the NAM Team.

Robin

Ups sorry....

Please lock or delete my thread.
Ane lagi nungguin NAM 30 ama RHW 5.0 keluar, baru bikin kota :)

dedgren

Alvin:  This thread was the wrong one to start right after coming back from a two week suspension for doing the same thing.  The NAM Team has a long history of keeping specific information about new releases "close hold" until the time of release.  Please respect that.  If you do not, the staff's next step will likely be termination of your membership here.  Nobody wants to see that happen, but do not mistake the site's readiness to take such action.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Tarkus

Quote from: rooker1 on September 06, 2011, 05:55:24 AM

We don't--we're in the midst of our last push of stress-testing and pre-release bugfixing, and knee-deep in path files right now.  Besides, if anyone's browsed through the development threads, they should actually have a pretty good idea as to just what we've developed.

-Alex