• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't Find this...

Started by Alysaar, September 17, 2011, 05:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysaar

Hello sc4dev forum. I'm having a lot of troubles here the dependency lists are outdated? When clicking on stex and plex links the pages wont show up... i download a dependcy master list from DEDWD and im missing still this one:

MISSING : More-construction.dat has not been found, you can download it : http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=2879
MISSING : SG_FarmSupplyEssentials.dat has not been found, you can download it : http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=11917

the links wont work any help please.

joshua43214

Alysaar

thanks... but i dont understand is SG_FarmSupplyEssentials.dat outdated or included in another package? i keep getting duplicated files like sg_crime automata and sometimes i found that those files are included in other dowloads like sg megaprop pack or bsc essentials

joshua43214

I believe all of SimGoobers stuff has been rolled into mega packs. There are plenty of older SG dependancy files floating arround that are very outdated.

One of the Guru's will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe even those SG farms are now in a mega prop pack. Having one of the newer prop packs and and outdated one in your plugins should not be a problem, but you might see an older prop instead of a newer one. At one time I chased down a bunch of SG stuff when using datpacker. I got tons of superseeded files regarding the sg farms. Iirc, that stuff is all part of BSC essentials now.

Even though alot of work went into cleaning up the SG collection into smaller packages of lots and models, it is still a bit of a mess trying to sort out the dependancies. I would love to have a SG master cleanitol file.

CityDog17

Quote from: joshua43214 on September 18, 2011, 07:08:13 AM

...it is still a bit of a mess trying to sort out the dependancies. I would love to have a SG master cleanitol file.
A ton of other people would like to have that SG master Cleanitol file too, but that would probably take a lot of work and patience.  $%#Ninj2

Alysaar

thanks for the replies ill continue playing like this, at least i have no brown boxes and all seem to be fine....