• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art student...

Started by jules, September 23, 2011, 10:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Hello to you. Hope all is well! So, I have some pictures that I would like to share. I am a long time art student, but I am new to photography, and would really love some input, or suggestions, or whatever. I am taking a photography class for my degree, and I must say, "I am loving it!" The only thing is, I've never really thought of photography in the same aspect as I am now with taking the class.
I will certainly appreciate any feedback. I will add pictures from time to time, as I come across one worth posting! :)
Thank you for your time!

Always smile, it makes everyone feel good.

Jmouse

Julie, these photos are fantastic, and the variety of subject matter is a hoot! The first one is stunning. It's a real wildflower she saw blooming along the road where we live. The day after she took pic, she saw another one and brought it to me so this isn't a PhotoShop illusion. Does anyone know what kind of  flower it is?

vester

Welcome to SC4D.

That is some great photo you have taken. Would love to be able to take pictures like that.
You really have an eye for it.

RickD

Those are really great photos, Jules.

I'd really like to know what the first one is. It looks fascinating.
I especially like the first portrait. The angle is very well chosen and matches perfectly to the pose of the person.
Oh, and I don't know why, but I like the one with the pig, too. :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)