• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Alba Ceann mu Dheas - Update - January 26th 2014

Started by rambuckel, October 01, 2011, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Those dock scenes are just awesome  &apls  Great work with the water and forests as well and I hope the couple and their dog are okay!

Swordmaster

Beautiful scenery Theresa! Great work with plop water - something I'm no good at.

Cheers
Willy

Kergelen

Nice work with the river and the houseboat. I like the whole composition of the place :)

Links to SC4 websites

sunv123

Wow, great job with the forest and especially the plop water! I'm like Swordmaster, can't get the hang of it. ::) But you seem to be really good at it! :thumbsup:

Keep it up, Theresa! &apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

vortext

Gorgeous nature and I'll echo the previous comments in that you did an outstanding job with the ploppable water! Also, the newsanker from the previous update almost made me spew coffee over the monitor!! Quite a hilarious head he has! In any case, keep up the great work!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Schulmanator

Delightfully awesome! All purrs from us to you for this one! :D :D :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

benedict

More amazing Alba scenes - I particularly like the people walking with the dog.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

rambuckel

@noah: Thanks a lot!  :)These guys are okay. They somehow managed to slip through the barriers. Fortunately they just walked along the edges of the area that's been affected.
@Swordmaster: Thank you!  :) It actually tool some time until I had all the watertiles in the right order ...
@Kergelen: Thank you!  :)
@sunv: Thanks a lot!  :)
@vortext: Thanks a lot!  :) I'm glad you liked the news-show ;)
@Schulmanator, benedict: Thanks very much!  :)

To finish the Loch Trool scenery I'd like to give you a closer look at Glentrool Lodge. It's a guesthouse that's popular with tourists and day trippers as well.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

jmyers2043

Great lotting. I like the Glen Trool Lodge !!

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

noahclem

Excellent work once again  &apls  I just love the level of detail you're able to get into these pictures with top-notch lotting and good zoom 6 shots! One suggestion this time though would be to use different playground props or resize the ones you have--they seem very large ;)  Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Almost feels like OSITM here ;D (You're always of special interest to me and probably many others.)

I agree with Noah, but it's only the swing that seems to be oversized. Model tweaker is a great tool, if you haven't used it before.

Excellent work, as always.

Cheers
Willy

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

nbvc

rooker1

Absolutely stunning!
I really like the horse stables.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

Yet another wonderful update - I love that horse-drawn carriage, very regal!

rambuckel

@Jim: Thank you!  :)

@noah: Thanks a lot!  :) I know what you mean. Thanks for your suggestion. But actually I'm not able to use this Tweaker - Tool. I opened it once, saw a billion numbers and decided that this is too much numbers for me ;) I guess for me it would be faster to just BAT a new prop than to try to check this Tweaker-Number-Chaos =)

@swordmaster: Thank you very much :) See my comment for Noah concerning the Tweaker-Problem ;)

@Schulmanator, nbvc, rooker, benedict: Thank you!  :)

Here's a very classical motiv, the belling deer in the woods  ;)

And another little snapshot:

Slàn leat!

benedict

Love the cheerful orange plane - such a great contrast.

Schulmanator

Nifty pix! I would like that framed picture on my wall at home :)

rambuckel

@benedict, schulmanator: Thanks to you two for your nice comments!

Here some more pictures from the Galloway Forest:

_

_

_

_

_

And the complete bridge:

Slàn leat!

Swordmaster

Beautiful, once again Theresa. I can actually hear that stream - no kidding.

To alleviate your Tweaker pain, I wrote this little tutorial. Please tell me if it's still unclear. The BAT may have no secrets for you, but to me now that's all chaos!
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15598.msg450566#msg450566

Cheers
Willy