• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

new recommended mods etc

Started by rhino, January 31, 2012, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Hi there,

It has been some three or four years since I played simcity and I am guessing there has been a lot of changes in that time. Well now I have a more powerful computer and a bit more time on my hands I thought I would start playing again  ::)

Could you guys please give me your recommendations for the best mods, add-ons etc. to download and what you think would be the essential ones to have now.

cheers

Clive

ocket6

well, first i would download The NAM (Network Addon Mod) its a must have
(\__/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature
(='.'=)  to help him gain world domination
(")_(")

ZenMonster

New versions of Network Add-on Mod (NAM), Network Widening Mod (NWM), and Real HighWay mod (RHW) were recently released. They are must haves.

The Street Add-on Mod, Rail Add-on Mod and Road Top Mass Transit will round out your transportation needs. I also recommend Ennedi's Slope Mod and Shadow Assasin's hole diggers/raisers to help you build all that great stuff.

The Colossus Add-on Mod is great too. There are lots of terrain and tree mods. You might want to check out DAMN menus too.

rhino

Thank you for the replys.. Going to look at these when I start playing.. I have had to order a new disk as when I go to find it, I find my daughter has lost it &ops.