• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blakeway's MD

Started by Blakeway, September 14, 2012, 07:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakeway

This is my newest stuff. Inspired by Philadelphia, PA, I decided to recreate parts of it and do what I felt would be great in its layout. This is south of the city hall and a bit more west, in dowtown Philly.

I may also show you my past work if you'd like to see.

art128

I have to say, that's a nice start for your MD!   :thumbsup:

These pictures looks great, I specially liked the first one. But I have this feeling it is all plopped. Why? Because the street are empty of cars..  ()sad() If it is all plopped, you might consider putting some grow in there. It'll will not only add cars, but also more realism as the building that grows will not be always the same.  ;)  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more anyway!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

A very nice start  &apls  If I could suggest something it would be doing a bit more with the el-rail areas--either more over roads or have them over ped malls. Look forward to seeing more  :thumbsup:

Blakeway

Replies: Thank you both for your comments! This is why I like SC4D, all constructive comments. I will take notes of that!

Mr.Lin

nice city!
may be you should add some cars in your  city!
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Blakeway

I did that! Cars. Cars everywhere.  ???

This is my idea of the area of the Pensylvannia Convention Center.

art128

Oh my, ingenious idea to use the convention center with Illtonkso's main street buildings. The result is great! ( and now with cars! )

Props & Texture Catalog

Blakeway

100 Circle Farms are kinda famous in the States for being irregular... But guess what, random fact of the day, McDonald's uses potatoes from the 100 Circle Farms for their wonderful French Fries! Well, I was the one who thought McDonald's fries were actually made off of corn and other artificial products, guess it might not be the case...

On the other hand, we have as well the magnificient Boreal Forest which is present in many nordic nations, including in Canada, USA (Alaska), Russia and Scandinavia! But this forest is exploited in many places, not as much as the tropical forest of Amazonia in Brazil, but still quite well... I've personally been in parts of Quebec's boreal forest where there was clearcutting, and it's quite depressing.

sim_link

Love everything I've seen so far! ;D The convention centre is particularly stunning... look forward to more!  :)

art128

America in three pictures.  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Nice work on the forest destruction area.  :P

Props & Texture Catalog