• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Find the new CML Contest

Started by rooker1, November 02, 2012, 04:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Find the new CML Contest

-During this month The SC4Devotion Staff will be handing out CML to several deserving members, at least one new CML a week if not several. 
-On November 30th, the first five members that can put together a full and perfectly complete list of all the members and their new CML will get a surprise reward. 

Have fun and Happy 6th Anniversarry SC4Devotion!
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

wallasey

Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what does "CML" mean?

art128

Custom Member Labels [link]. [also known as CL on the profile of the members]

It's a label given to a member by the staff for what he has done. ;) 

or to quote Jeronij himself:

QuoteWell, I would add that in this site, a custom award / label is given to any member that the site's administrators think that stand out for positive merits, and somehow deserves a special recognition for it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Thank you Arthur for clarifying that.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

wallasey

Thanks for answering my query!  :thumbsup:

catty

Congratulations to the new CMLs for this week    :thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

love this sooo much!!! Cant wait to see the special CML award for the birthday bash winner  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Just for the record, the prize is a surprise and not a CML for the winner.

Robin ;)
Call me Robin, please.

mrbisonm

Dumb question, but kinda wondering: The CML, is it this, in my case, "In Fred We Trust" thingy on the bottom of my label?
If so, may I keep it? I think it sounds soo........well...."trustworthy".   lol

Thanks

Fred

Congrats to all the winners btw. ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

art128

Quote from: mrbisonm on November 16, 2012, 01:04:51 PMDumb question, but kinda wondering: The CML, is it this, in my case, "In Fred We Trust" thingy on the bottom of my label?

Yeap, that's this thing. It's called CL as Custom Label in the profile, but the official name is CML as in Custom member Label. ;)

Quote from: mrbisonm on November 16, 2012, 01:04:51 PMIf so, may I keep it? I think it sounds soo........well...."trustworthy".   lol

Of course! I don't have knowledge of a CML that has be deleted from an account.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Quote from: mrbisonm on November 16, 2012, 01:04:51 PM
...If so, may I keep it? I think it sounds soo........well...."trustworthy".   lol

I don't think anyone has had theirs taken off them ... I think you would have to do something really unacceptable for that to happen

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

mrbisonm

I must have understood this not correctly I guess.
I thought that when making the full list abovely asked for, one gets a surprize CML and I wouldn't like to have mine changed.
Thanks for making me understand. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Lowkee33

Quote from: rooker1 on November 02, 2012, 04:10:15 AM
-On November 30th, the first five members that can put together a full and perfectly complete list of all the members and their new CML will get a surprise reward.

Can't assume the reward is a CML all.

catty

Quote from: mrbisonm on November 17, 2012, 03:09:21 PM
... full list abovely asked for, one gets a surprize CML and I wouldn't like to have mine changed

Quote from: Lowkee33 on November 17, 2012, 05:26:47 PM
...Can't assume the reward is a CML all.

Quote from: rooker1 on November 08, 2012, 08:10:43 AM
Just for the record, the prize is a surprise and not a CML for the winner.

Robin ;)

The prize is not a CML, the competition is to find those people who over the month of November have been awarded with a new CML, the person who gets it right will win a prize.

:)

catty

A reminder for those people taking part in this competition, you only have a couple more days to go and you should by now have eleven people on your list, with   _ _ _  more to go

:thumbsup:

vortext

Noticed a few new CMLs indeed.  ;)

A small sidenote though, in response to a remark from the normal CML thread.

Quote from: catty on November 20, 2012, 01:03:25 PM
He definitely has one ... this year we tried to not only award CMLs to the "expected" people but to people who aren't visible on the public side of the site, but are very active in one of the private boards and we wanted to recognize their work as well.

-catty

Seems a bit unfair - not for that particular individual of course  - but with regard to the contest, as regular sc4d members can't see private boards. In fact, I went through the few private boards I have acces to but haven't found him or her yet so my list only counts ten.  &mmm
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

Quote from: vortext on November 27, 2012, 10:48:54 AM
Noticed a few new CML's indeed.  ;)

A small sidenote though, in response to a remark from the normal CML thread.

Quote from: catty on November 20, 2012, 01:03:25 PM
He definitely has one ... this year we tried to not only award CMLs to the "expected" people but to people who aren't visible on the public side of the site, but are very active in one of the private boards and we wanted to recognize their work as well.

-catty

Seems a bit unfair - not for that particular individual of course  - but with regard to the contest, as regular sc4d members can't see private boards. In fact, I went through the few private boards I have acces to but haven't found him or her yet so my list only counts ten.  &mmm

we spent hours with Arthur to find him ^^ & congrats
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mave94

Just take a look at the members list and search by team. After some time you'll find it. ;)

vortext

Quote from: mave94 on November 27, 2012, 11:55:00 AM
Just take a look at the members list and search by team. After some time you'll find it. ;)

Yeah, I've tried that but I don't see CMLs in the members list.  &mmm

Nevermind, found it another way (hint, use google)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

catty

The last of the CMLs have been awarded ... your entry forms should now have thirteen names on it   :thumbsup: