• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Happy 6th Anniversary, SC4D!

Started by dedgren, November 04, 2012, 06:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Six years ago today the first seven members registered on this site: Andreas, Craig (Citynut), D66, Jim (jmyers), James (jestarr), Alfred (Alfred.Jones), and Fred (freedo50).

The next day the dam, as it were, burst and here the site is 85,000 or so more members later.  Congratulations to jeroni for creating this special place, and to so many others for helping over the years to keep it that way.

Happy 6th Anniversary, SC4D!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

A wonderful six years it's been, and here's to many more to come.

Good to see a post from you too David.
-Matt

Silur

Happy Birthday SC4Devotion ! This is a wonderful place  :thumbsup:

art128

Six years....

Happy Sixth birthday SC4D, and thank you Jeroni for keeping this website!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Happy birthday SC4D!!!!as we use to say in Italy for birthday's celebration "100 di questi giorni" (translate "A hundred of these days) :thumbsup:
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Gugu3

metarvo

It's quite an achievement for any site to reach a 6th anniversary, and it's also a big deal for one game to be actively played for as long as SC4 has.  Game consoles and Windows operating systems have come and gone, new city games have risen and fallen, but SC4 is still here.  Happy birthday, SC4D!

&apls

By the way, it's reassuring to see you again, David.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

FrankU

Well, let me not be too late with this remarkable milestone!

I should really have been one of the first to register here, but I was too dumb to know about the site, so it took me some time to find you here. It's the top favourite site on my computer at home. I use it more often than Google!

Congratulations!  &apls

And on to the first decade. Only four years to go.

And welcome David!  :thumbsup:

mave94

Wow, six years is a lot for such a community. Congratulations! The anniversary of my favourite site SC4D could not be missed, everybody's talking about it. :D
I still remember buying my favourite game four years ago. I still have the receipt, but I'm happy I didn't bring it back. Because of my age I joined the community later. Before I joined this community I hadn't known anything about mods and custom content. I'm happy I discovered its existance and that's why I decided to play the game again. Thanks community for all what we have achieved.
On to the next years with more content. :)

-Matthijs

Swordmaster

Happy birthday, Jeroni! Many thanks, too.

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Indeed, a very happy birthday!! Congratulations and thanks Jeroni!!

jeronij

Hello to all who make this site possible  ;D ¡¡¡   Six years ¡¡ wow  ???  :o  :o ¡¡ ... never though this site would last so long....  ::)  $%Grinno$%  :D :D :D

Seriously now, perhaps I had the idea and build the house, but you, beloved members, made it alive and be what it is. This is a really special place for me, and I feel really proud of being part of this great community ¡¡¡  Gracias a todos :thumbsup: ¡¡¡

(And do not forget the game itself, one of the most hooking pieces of software of all times  ;) ¡¡ )
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

I for one am very happy to still call SC4D home, even though RL has taken a lot on me I love coming home from time to time and knowing that its still home no matter what!! 
Happy Anniversary SC4D!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Gul Dukat

Yes! Merci a tous vous / Grazie moltissimo / Muito obrigado, pessoal! Guys like you, I dare to say, have done even more for the fans than Maxis themselves! &apls

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

deadwoods

Damn, missed the celebration.

6 years. Wow!!!!! That means we've been developing custom content for how many years????

All the best to those still carrying the banner and keeping SC4 alive. &apls
David, aka deadwoods

VG1000