• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Canadian Shops & Commercial

Started by beebs, June 16, 2007, 07:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beebs

Now while most of SimGoobers stuff does fit in with any Canadian city/region (BestBuy, 7-11, essentially all the food outlets), some of it just doesn't go at all. Barnes & Nobles, Target, PetCo and Krogers for example... all either very limited in Canada or non-existant. What I would love, and what has been lacking both here and on the STEX are some good Canadian BATs. Tim Hortons, Boston Pizza, Canadian Tire, FutureShop, The Bay, Zellers, SportChek, movie theaters such as Cineplex Odeon or Famous Players, banks like RBC, TD, Scotiabank heck even some headline buildings in the major cities. Anyways I'll stop babbling.. but it would be really peachy if someone could make even a few of these! :)

Edit: Why don't I throw you some pictures too. :P

Link, as the image is a bit large

Ok, I'll stop now. :P Feel free to slap me if that's too many. :P

Krio

Interesting, interesting. Maybe I do something like this, if I find time  ;)

DuskTrooper

Still asking for Canuckistanian BATs, eh? ;)
SC4, forevermore!

jplumbley

Is that the Cineplex at Islington and the Gardiner Exressway?

That first Canadian Tire looks like the one at Dundas and the 403.

Cant figure out where that green Timmies is though... Cottage country somewhere?
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

beebs

I'm not sure where they are, I just googled them up quickly. ;) The Cineplex looks almost exactly like the one in South Edmonton Common here.. as for the Tim's, they all look almost the same nowadays. :P

DT: I would die if you made one.  :D