• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your.. Weather Mod Shots.!!!

Started by TJ1, January 27, 2013, 08:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ1

I seen a topic over at Simtropolis about the weather mod so why not start one here, here's some of mine :)

A rare spring winter storm bringing snow, a wintry mix, and rain. No accumulation from the snow and mix occurred this time around, the ground was much to warm.

At the beginning of the biggest snowstorm in 2 decades for South Lakeland(yes it accumulated after I took this pic) a total of 28 inches fell. Many folks got stuck in walmart.

What a lovely spring afternoon in Ocean City :)

Ocean City only averages 6 inches of snow a year, this rare blizzard gave them 11"..

Rain sleet or snow practice must go on even with 2 inches of snowfall.

sunv123

Good job, TJ1!

Here's some of my favorite shots from my MD, Riverton.

Some flurries at Robinsim, not much accumulation, maybe an inch. The snow hasn't accumulated yet in this pic.

Some snow in the plains, about 5 inches of snow.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

halenbyname

Unfortunately I have no screenshot's of yet. But it looks great guys!
Project alpha phase
My twitter: http://twitter.com/halenbyname_ny
Simmania: http://simmania.darkbb.com/u167

vortext

Good idea to start such a thread.  :thumbsup:

Here're two of mine.

*click pics for full size*

Forgot to turn the shadows of.  :-[ Anyway, I really like how the rain creates ripples on the watersurface. Also, someone won't be having dry clothes.  ;)

Nasty rainshowers. It seems the sims have exceptionally good eyes though.  :D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

xannepan

Haljackey

Was about to quit after testing a city with the weather mod when this happened.

kbieniu7

Such topic just had to occur. Earlier or later :D

Great pics! I see that, weather was to awesome to take care about some technical details (green trees during the snowstorm, no shadows, shots while game saving.) Well, my shot also :P

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

TJ1

Awesome pics everyone.!!!  :) And Xannepan thank you most of all for creating such an awesome mod that takes sc4 further beyond its intended limits.!!! :D

Terring7

This is an arcology, a huge building that's actually an autonomous city. Those buildings can house thousands of residences without using too much land. They are not apartment buildings, but truly cities with industries, parks, hospitals, power plants e.t.c. all under the same roof. With the classic Simcity 4, this is the result.

But from now...

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

MTT9

You can call me Matt

kbieniu7

Wow, Terring, that's terryfing! Fully 3D :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

RickD

Um, wow!  :o  A weather mod? I have the feeling that I might have missed something important.  %wrd ... off to the Lex.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

TJ1

Sonik-hedgehog

When EA will give sources of SimCity 4 for fans? We do not need this childish SC 2013... :'( Thanks to everyone who does not throw modding SC4!

Swordmaster

I was about to say, well SC2013 looks nicer than I thought. But then I realized it's not SC2013 :D   Nice shot!

Cheers
Willy